Chapter 20

(A/N Pic of Althea in the media)

-Snow's pov-

"Princess?" I heard a kind, familiar voice.

I open my eyes to see my personal maid.

"Sierra!" I hug her tightly, and she hugged me back.

"P-princess, are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I missed you, Sierra," her cheeks turned pink.

"I must prepare you for the day, princess," she said smiling kindly.

"Okay!" I said happily.

'Finally someone I can trust!'

~after changing~

"Sierra? Where is my father now?" I ask while walking in the hallway.

"King Victor is currently in a meeting with king Lennon, in King Lennon's office."

"Take me there please, Sierra," she stopped and looked at me like I was crazy but agreed anyway.

Once we got to the door to the office I barged in.

"Hello, everyone!" I shouted happily.

"Snowflake! What are you doing here, and out of bed!" He carried me and hugged me protectively.

"Hello to you too, princess!" king Lennon greeted me with open arms, then dad moved me away from him as if he was trying to not get me dirty.

"No touching." As my father said that, king Lennon started pouting.

"So did you need something from me, Snowflake?" My dad asked affectionately.

"No, I just needed to talk to king Lennon," my father looked surprised, and king Lennon started smirking victoriously like he just won something.

"What did you need from me princess?" He asked as he pushed my father aside, and bowed while my father looked like he was about to murder someone, and he was.

"Daddy, I need to talk to him alone," then he got even worse.

"... I can't do that, sweetie," he said looking just as scary as mom now.

"Please, daddy?" I did puppy dog eyes, while my ears were down.

He looked calmer but glared hard at king Lennon.

"Just, a little talk then," then he went to the door, and was about to leave but turned around, and said.

"Touch her, and let's see if they can still recognize your corpse." He growled and left.

"You have a wonderful father," king Lennon said happily.

"You don't have to tell me that," I giggled.

"So what did you want to talk about, princess?" He said looking genuinely curious.

"I heard a rumor," I said, then he looked surprised, but retained good composure again.

"What about, princess?" he asked sitting down.

"That a certain assassin escaped." He looked surprised again then sighed.

"My, my, where ever did you hear that, princess?" He asked.

"Somewhere," I respond.

"Is there something else you want to talk about princess? Something important enough to send your darling father away?"

"I just found it weird when I freed that assassin, he had a slave mark on his stomach," I said thinking deeply.

"Goodness! so it was you!" he fake gasped.