Chapter 7

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

When we got back from the mansion we were all tired and went to bed early.

~timeskip next morning~

"Princess?" I look up to see Dean in my room and a very annoyed Sierra.

"I'm sorry, my lady he just barged into, lady Snow's room." she couldn't even hide her annoyance.

'It's understandable.'

"Oh, Sierra, welcome back! How is your brother?" I smile and ask her a question her trying to divert her attention to me.

"Yes, he's doing well now, thank you for your concern, lady Snow. Now shall I escort this boy out of your room?" she asked getting ready to pounce, like a tiger eyeing her prey.

"Oh Sierra, this is Dean my new brother and new young master of the palace," I try to subtly tell her not to kill him, but it looked like she was still going to do it anyway.

"I see, lady Snow, you should get dressed. and ready for the day, so our 'young master' should wait outside." she practically spit out venom when she said young master.

"Dean is that okay with you" I smile at him.

He nods his head and I get dressed for the day.

(A/N the dress is in the media!)

I asked Sierra if I could wear something simple, and more comfortable. 

So she gave me a dress that looked like it was borrowed from Alice herself, there was even a black headband and striped stockings.

"Is the dress comfortable enough, lady Snow?"

"Yes, Sierra it's beautiful" 

'The only difference between me, and Alice was that I rocked this look better than she did'

"You, look very cute in that dress, lady Snow," she said smiling.

I twirl around and make a heart shape with my hands. "Don't I always look cute?"

She stumbled backward a little before answering "Y-yes, lady Snow, you are the cutest girl in the kingdom," she said as she wiped the blood from her nose.

"Anyway we have to go, I need to give Dean a tour of the palace" she nods, and I see Dean standing in the hallway waiting.

'poor, Dean he probably waited awhile for me'

we toured the dining room, throne room, receiving room, his new bedroom, and drawing room, then next was my personal garden!

"Wow your garden is bigger than ours, prin- I mean big sis!" he looks around the garden father made for me. He made the garden full of blue, and white flowers.

Apparently, the garden I was venturing in was mother's garden, it turns out mother loves yellow flowers.

"Yeah it's pretty big, father filled this garden with blue and white flowers just for me. Though maybe some lavender would do it well," I crouch down and pick a pretty white rose, and sniff it.

'My old friend, Anastasia loved roses. But I always called her Ana. I'm starting to feel a little home-sick right now'

-Dean's pov-

'I'm so lucky to have a big sister like the princess. So kind, smart, and beautiful'

I watch her fondly, as she looked a bit different. Her eyes looked a little more... Knowing, and experienced. Like she's been through quite a bit.