Chapter 11

(Edited)

(A/N this is a Pic of Snow right now)

-Snow's pov-

"Nice to see you too, Alzek, you may rise," He rises, and apologized to me.

"We are sorry to intrude, princess, we were just curious about the powerful light we saw across the border,"

"Have you ever heard of the saying, curiosity killed the cat?" My father said threateningly.

"I apologize, I was the one who suggested going over the border, and was foolish. Please punish me instead of my apprentices," Alzek said as he got down on one knee.

"Oh, Alzek, there's really no need for that," I said as I pulled father's sleeve. He looks at my mother and nods as they both release the two boys.

Mother already put down Jacob properly, while father harshly dropped him to the ground.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed as I hit his leg.

He just smiled at me. I look at mother, and she sighs.

Then she suddenly perked up and started smiling.

"Honey, are you familiar with these mages?" She said still smiling.

"Yes...?" I responded confused.

"If that's the case, why don't we invite them to the castle? They seem to have many questions," Father suddenly snapped, and growled at mother.

The two boys turn pale at the thought of having tea with the scary family in front of them.

"We'd be happy to," Alzek smiled, while the two boys look at him even paler than before.

"Good," said my mother sending a chill down the two mages' spines.

Me, mother, and father shapeshift into our beast form. While the three mages look at us amazed, and scared, and by scared I mean the two boys.

"Oh! How elegant, and majestic!" Alzek exclaimed.

"Of course," My father said proudly.

"Oh my, you know how to flatter," My mother said laughing.

"Mother, how exactly are they going to get to the castle?" I asked looking at her expectantly.

"How far is the castle?" Zero spoke up.

"70 miles from here, I think," said my father.

"Hm... We might not have enough mana or energy to get there," Stated Alzek.

I look at mother and father expectantly, since mother was the one who invited them. But father looked away. While mother smiled at me, a smile that said 'Not a chance'

I sigh at both of them.

"Lumiere, Glade," The two spirits responded immediately.

"Yes, Princess?" They said in unison.

"Could you please give them a ride?" I nod to Alzek and Jacob.