Chapter 60

It's only been 2 days that Snow has been asleep, but for Victor Sterling, each passing day was like a count down to doomsday.

The day that Victor would snap.

In Sterling, the twins received their weekly report about Snow.

"I really should cut off your allowance..." Their father sighed.

"Then we'll ask mother!" The Twins said happily.

"Then can you stop stalking the Princess? It's creepy. Even for me," their father asked, concerned.

"It wasn't our idea," Reinel defended.

"It was the Circle's idea!" Renèe laughed.

The Circle consisted of Dean Sterling, Leonard Fantasia, Alexandra Everhart, Elliot Everhart, Sierra Cheney, and the twins. Aka, Snow's inner circle.

The Twins were in charge of reports that they would send to the other members.

"It's not like you can stop all of us," Renèe smiled, reading the report.

Renèe froze. "What is it, Ren?" Reinel asked, taking a look at the scroll.

Rei hissed in anger when he saw that report.

Ren's fangs shone with a shiny coat of venom, wanting to sink them into his new found prey.

Liam quickly snatched up the scroll and wrinkled his nose in displeasure.

"Be quick and send this to your little circle. Their reactions will be quite interesting," Liam glared at the paper.

"Yes, father," the twins hissed, taking out the magic lighter that would instantly send copies of the scroll to the members of the Circle.

Once word spread, the twins made their way to Slade in the guise of meeting their mother.

Dean could do nothing but send the Knights that his sister trained.

Leonard and Lennon made their way to Slade with Sierra tagging along.

And the Everharts sent supplies like herbs, candies, crystals, and powerful weapons to the knights that Dean sent.

But little did they know that Slade had successfully closed the border the moment they caught wind of their arrival.

-------------------

Flare let me come into the house to see Roxas, Aerial and Drake.

I walked into their shared room and saw three faint orbs of light.

One yellow, one translucent, and one dark orb.

"This is... Their original form..." I said, amazed.

The form I first saw them as. But much weaker, less solid and more translucent.

"It will take time for them to fully recover. Spirits recover in three stages. Original form, puppet form, and persona form," Flare explained.

"What's persona and puppet?" I asked confused.

"Puppet is when we turn into our humanoid form but lack any personality, life, and recognition. And persona is like recovering from amnesia, they slowly start to fully recognize and their true personality shines through," Flare explained.

"And what of my elemental magic?" I asked mechanically.

I didn't want to ask such a question. I was more worried about the spirits than my magic, but I needed to know my own state as well...

"It will be weaker than usual without the designated spirits, the weakness will in fact be noticeable, but you'll know your limit when you feel it," Harley answered.