Chapter 6

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

"Please come in," said Darrius.

I look around and admire the décor, but it wasn't as good as the Sterling palace, not even close.

"We shall be having brunch in the dining room while the children will be having tea outside in the garden," said Darrius.

He said with a smile. Dad looked very tense, he looked at the three 'boys' and then at me.

I nod my head in acknowledgment, and follow the boys to the garden, but not before I turn around to give my dad some assurance.

I looked at him with a sadistic smile, and I tapped my necklace, that was shaped like a dagger. Dad's eyes widened in surprise, then smirked nodding his head in approval.

Then I was escorted to the gardens, and we sat under a nice little willow tree, next to a lake.

"Here we are, princess, please sit next to me," Tyler said slightly bowing.

'Tyler was the oldest out of the three of them, he took after his father's blonde hair, but had his mother's green eyes while Dante's hair was a light blue like his mothers, and had brown eyes'

I nod my head, and sit next to Tyler and Dante, and Dean in front of me.

I sip my tea quietly with my eyes closed.

"So, princess do you like our garden?" Tyler asked with a smile. I nod.

"it's very beautiful," I say kindly.

I would have been engaged by now so no boy even tried to talk to the Fantasian prince's fiancé. But I'm not, and it's obvious that uncle sent a dumb dog after me.

"Would you like to take a walk near the lake when your done, princess?" asked Dante as I nod again.

"That would be wonderful," I sip my tea again, and take a bite out of my chocolate cake.

'Hmm, it's good but I think I could have made a better one'

I always loved baking, my mother loved baking too, before she died.

My grandmother (on my mother's side) was from the Philippines, and my favorite dessert she taught me to cook was Leche flan.

I loved food a lot, so I often cooked and baked, and a lot of people called me an over-achiever.

And I was. I'm not ashamed nor do I regret it, I'm just disappointed in myself for doing it for my dad and not for myself.

When we finished tea we took a walk at the edge of the lake, Dante was silent but stared at me from time to time but looks away when I look at him.

It was the same with Dean. But the annoying Tyler kept going on and on about pointless things and bragging like he forgot I was a damn princess.

Then suddenly a strong gust of wind came out of nowhere and knocked Dean into the lake!

"H-Help!" he can't swim! I look at Tyler who was frozen in shock, and Dante looked scared

I sighed, and thought 'What did I expect from two bratty kids anyway?'

I used water magic, pulled him out, and panicked when I saw he wasn't moving I surrounded him in an air bubble and land him safely into my arms.

I dried him off using a combination of wind, and fire. Kind of like a hair dryer.