Chapter 33

The ball was perfect. The music was uplifting and beautiful as nobles from everywhere couldn't help but smile at the atmosphere.

The scent of white lilies filled the air as the princess danced with her father.

A beautiful sight to behold as they sparkled neath the light of the chandelier.

After the dance the princess was told to mingle with other nobles.

"My how beautiful the princess is,"

"Thank you, you also have quite the glow today, Marchioness Annabelle," the Marchioness laughed with a slight redness.

"The princess is so kind and cute, do you know my son George? He's very knowledgeable, cute, and kind just like the princess," remarked Countess Amelia.

"Oh, princess, you'd love my son Carson, maybe we should arrange a meeting some time," said Marchioness Anabelle.

"My dear ladies, you're flustering our dear princess," interrupted the second duchess of Sterling.

"Duchess Karina, you look absolutely stunning in that dress, may I ask who made it?" I bowed politely.

"Aw, what a sweet talker you are, princess," all the ladies gushed and flocked to the lovely princess.

"S-Sister?" Dean struggled to get a good view of the Snow as he jumped up to try and get her attention.

"Oh, please make way, ladies for the litte prince," Said Countess Thalia.

The ladies moved as Dean sat down on the sofa next to Snow shyly.

"You're prince Dean right? My son has been talking about you non-stop how you're his friend," said Baroness Gail

"Yes, yes, prince Dean is very friendly with my son as well," gushed Viscountess Amarillia.

Dean did his job well and got along with all of Sterling's noble children paving a way for Snow as she socialized with their parents who looked upon these children with awe

"Sister I brought you your favorite," said Dean shyly giving Snow a macaroon.

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you, Dean," she said gracefully lifting up his hand with her fan and bit from the macaroon as he flustered.

"Oh, don't you think the prince and princess look adorable?" whispered Countess Amelia to the other ladies.

The other ladies nodded furiously. "Yes, yes, yes! Indeed they are! Princess! Forget about my son Carson, I have a younger son named Martin, he's so very cute! And you should have a playdate with him!" Marchioness Annabelle gushed.

"No, no! She should have a playdate with my younger son Benjamin! They'll look much better!" Commented Countess Amelia.

"Oh, yes, yes soft brown hair and soft green eyes, my goodness they'll look too adorable!" agreed all the ladies.

"But what about Liam? He's always so stubborn, and the princess could be the one that he listens too," said Duchess Karina thinking of her stubborn son acting shy in front of the princess.

"It's perfect!" the ladies screamed.

The ladies were all too engrossed in their talk about who Snow was going to marry that they hadn't noticed her slip away.

'Quite a crowd of classic shippers I'd say' Snow laughed to herself as she dragged Dean outside to the gardens.

They sat down and looked up at the sky without a word.

Dean was worried. Was Snow mad at him for leaving? He hadn't seen her since before entering school but he was doing all he can to pave a smooth way just for her.