Chapter 37

After the 4th month of Snow's play dates with the twins, Lennon who was more excited than his son and Leonard, were on their way to Sterling castle.

"Father, I don't understand why we can't just get a private meeting with the princess. Why do I have to share her attention with other visitors?" Leonard asked, slightly annoyed.

"Have you met your uncle Victor? It wasn't the first time he's almost had my head for simply looking at the princess's general direction," Lennon shivered.

"Why does the princess have 'play dates' anyway? They're selfishly taking up the princess's time with whatever childish things they talk about," Leonard complained.

"Like what you're doing right now?" Lennon smirked.

Leonards lion ears perked up in shock.

"N-No, this is a diplomatic meeting between the royals of two kingdoms... It's different," Lennon laughed at his son's cuteness.

"I only have one thing to say to you, Leo. Have fun, enjoy your time, and make friends," Lennon smiled, patting Leonard's head gently.

"What nonsense are you spouting, father?" Leonard asked confused.

"You'll see," Lennon chuckled.

-------------------

Dean and Renèe decided to play chess with each other when Reinel and Snow started playing 'Who gets knocked off of Nightmare first'

It still wasn't settled until now whether Snow or Reinel ever won.

Nightmare would always be the one tired out by the two of them.

"I'm done, I need food," Nightmare complained, proofing into his human form, dropping both Snow and Reinel in the process.

"Aww," The two whined.

"Thank you, Nightmare," Snow said tip toeing to stroke Nightmare's hair.

Nightmare lowered his head because he loved getting affection from the young girl and getting jealous glares from her play mates.

"Ah, the princess is truly a healing presence," He said, biting into a cookie.

"Your highness, may I present you, prince Leonard Fantasia," Sierra bowed, announcing him.

Dean looked confused and the twins gave a tight smile.

"Greetings to the princess of Sterling," Leonard bowed.

"Welcome to my garden, prince Leonard," Snow curtsied with a bright smile.

Leonard spotted the tall man with shimmering galaxy like hair and dark blue eyes.

"Who... Is that? I've never seen anyone like him," Leonard asked curiously, taking a few steps towards Nightmare.

"Oh, that's just Nightmare, he's my storm stallion," Snow giggled.

"A storm stallion? How amusing," Leonard smiled almost tauntingly.

"What a brat," Nightmare huffed.

Leonard furrowed his brows and tilted his head.

Feeling the tension rise to an alarming degree Dean, Renèe, Reinel, and Nightmare all suddenly knelt down and bowed their heads to Leonard.

"You..." Nightmare growled angrily.

"What's happening?!" Dean asked in slight alarm.

"He's using Aura, don't move until the tension subsides," Snow explained, being the only person who could stand straight even when Leonard was using Aura.