Chapter 46

Arian threw his sword at his opponent as his opponent was forced to side step it as Arian laid a heavy punch on his opponent's face.

With his opponent disoriented, Arian didn't stop and kicked his opponent's head.

But Charles recovered quickly and caught Arian by the leg.

"Arian!" I screamed, worriedly.

Arian jumped and used both feet to kick his opponent to the ground.

Arian got another good punch in but not a drop of blood was seen just yet.

Arian almost got another punch in but Charles caught his punch and threw Arian aside.

My heart was beating fast and I watched as Arian was nearly cut by his opponent's sword.

Arian ran to get distance and rushed towards his opponent.

Arian's body was nearing his opponent's blade. But Arian got some extreme momentum and punched his opponent square in the nose.

I saw blood drip from sir Charles' nose and I jumped with excitement.

And enjoyed my father's and sir Charles' look of shock.

But that was short lived before I saw Arian hold his side. He had been scratched by the sword.

"W-Wha-- who bled first?!" I shouted in outrage.

I ran to Arian and sir Charles.

"Who bled first?" I asked.

Sir Charles shook his head, "I didn't see. Sorry, Princess," he responded.

"Neither did I, Princess," Arian said, sadly.

"Well this can't be a draw!" I said, frustrated.

"Princess... I might have something," uncle Liam said, standing up.

"Ah, the recording crystal," Father said, snapping out of his surprise.

From the angle uncle Liam took it we needed to rewind the crystal a few times and I saw that before Arian drew blood his wound bled first which meant...

"I got the point," Father sighed in relief.

I clenched my jaw, closed my eyes, and inhaled deeply to calm myself down.

"... I'm so sorry, Princess... I've failed you..." Arian said, looking downcast and angry, clenching his fists till they shook.

I hugged him.

"You did so well, Arian. No victory could compare to the pride I feel for your performance," I smiled.

I felt a tear hit my head and saw that he was crying tears of joy.

"Thank you, Princess," he laughed through his tears.

"Vinny, are you crying?" I asked as I saw Mary fanning her eyes to keep her from crying, and Vinny with red eyes full of unshed tears.

"N-No! I don't know what you're talking about! I just smelled some onions is all..." Vinny explained as we all laughed.

"It looks like you've gotten quite close to your knights, Snowflake," Father commented, glaring at Arian.

That was the moment I could feel all the hostile glares directed at Arian.

"Ahahaha, y-yes," I laughed awkwardly.

Although Arian seemed to be oblivious to the glares the other three knights weren't.

"A-Arian, I'd think it best if you stay over here," Hero said, feeling the uncomfortable stares.