Chapter 3

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

It's been a good day: I got to talk to Sierra, although, as expected, I did most of the talking.

She really is beautiful. 'No wonder Harry fell for her.'

She also told me yesterday that she had an older brother, and that reminded me of Dean. I'll probably be meeting him soon.

I didn't really see the main characters as children, so I'm pretty excited to see them as cute little kids, but not that sadistic prince, then again I wouldn't be able to avoid that.

Dean in the game is really handsome. He has chocolate brown eyes and white hair with a bit of brownish shine to it, while mine has a bluish shine.

He has four tails. Although it's rare to have more than one tail much less four tails, but it's not as powerful as having nine, like me and Dad.

He only controls four elements. Of course, the basic two elements for a fox beast are transformation and fox fire, and the other two are water and earth.

I really should be in bed, so I better sleep, and I'm really sleepy...

~timeskip morning~

I woke up feeling great.

Sierra was sitting on a chair at the foot of my bed, and said, "Good morning, breakfast is ready, lady Snow. Would you like me to dress you today?"

"Of course, Sierra, and good morning to you too."

She doesn't blush when I act cute anymore, but her cheeks get a little pink from time to time.

I think there's something wrong with Sierra because she keeps blowing her nose on her handkerchief.

Beasts usually regenerate very fast, we can't get sick unless our mana or magic Isn't working right, either poison or magic restrictors.

"Lady Snow, there is nothing to be worried about," She reassured me.

"Ok, Sierra, can I go explore the gardens, and can you get that book about magic in the library, a few macaroons, and some chamomile tea please?"

"Of course, Lady Snow," She quickly turns around to do what she was told, and I head to the gardens.

The garden was very beautiful, there was a beautiful fountain in the middle of it, and rose vines climbing on the fountain.

There were tulips, marigolds, carnations, and chrysanthemums, all of them a bright shade of yellow.

I sit on a nearby bench and look around.

I see something white, in the corner of my eye.

It was a little far, but as I got closer I saw a small entrance to a beautiful forest.

"Wow, there's a forest here!"

'... Should I? Can I?'

I look around, then bite my thumb.

"Maybe... Just a few minutes?"

I went running into the forest with excitement.

There was only one time I got to run around, free like this, as Alicia where I played with my best friend Hunter.

I took off my shoes and started running barefooted.

Then I came to a small, sunny clearing, and decided to just lay there.

"Well this is nice," I said closing my eyes.

I heard the birds chirping the sun on my face, it was an amazing moment.