Chapter 47

"Oh! Terry, this must be your sister right?" Eliza asked excitedly.

He glanced at Mary who didn't say a word.

"N-No, she's not... We should go, Eliza," Terry said, trying to pull her away.

"Oh... Are you really not his sister?" Eliza asked with questioning eyes. She looked like she had a lot more to say to Mary.

"I--," before Mary could respond, Vinny interrupted.

"He knows Mary alright, but she's definitely not his sister," Vinny scoffed.

"W-What? I don't understand, I--, then who--,"

"Eliza! I'll explain later, just--," Terry tried to explain.

"He two timed us," Mary blurted.

Eliza looked at Terry with contempt.

"I joined the knights as I surprise. Because he couldn't spend so much time with me. But I was the one who was surprised when I found out about you two seeing each other when he first joined..." Mary explained.

"You liar!" Eliza screamed and slapped him hard across the face.

"You know I hate lies! I told you everything about my parents! How my father left us for his other woman! How dare you make me the other woman?!" She screamed, knocking him down.

Arian covered my ears as she began to curse him with hard core profanities.

"Get out of my face!" she screamed.

"Eliza, I--,"

"Before I get you kicked out of the knights. Uncle Adrian won't be happy," she growled as Terry was forced to back off and leave.

"Well that was enjoyable," I scoffed in amusement.

Suddenly Eliza dropped to her knees and begged Mary for forgiveness.

"I'll accept any punishment, what I did is unforgivable, pull my hair out if you like, I won't mind at all--," Mary panicked and helped Eliza up.

"Please! Miss Eliza, I'm sure you didn't know about me," Mary smiled.

"But I knew he was hiding something from me! I should've investigated! I shouldn't have stopped looking for you--," Mary laughed and hugged Eliza.

"I think we'll get along fine, miss Eliza, how about we get tea sometime?" Mary smiled.

"Oh! Yes! We should!" Eliza gushed.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat and smiled as Eliza finally recognized us.

"I'm so sorry for this distasteful display, your highness! Your majesty!" She bowed hastily.

"Please, any friend of Mary is a friend of mine," I giggled.

"And any friend of my daughter is a friend of mine as well," my father smiled.

Eliza was overwhelmed by the extremely elegant father daughter duo and started to ramble on.

"I think I should take Eliza away now," Mary said with an awkward laugh.

She steered Eliza near the bleachers and they both sat there talking like best friends.

"Well that worked out," my father smiled.

"Not a word from you, father," I smiled threateningly.

"Yes, Snowflake..." he sighed.

"The third knight on Princess Snow's side is Vincent Green," Sierra announced.

"The third knight on King Victor's side is Emily Carver," Caleb announced as I squealed.