Chapter 45

"I'll show you guys again," I said.

"Vinny rush at me," I said, as he immediately did so.

I waited till he was close and jumped up, did a flip and stabbed him from behind.

"Gah! Did you really have to stab me!?" Vinny complained, even though the wound was already healed.

I laughed as Arian nodded.

"I don't think I can do that, Princess," Hero laughed awkwardly.

"Haha... I don't think I could do that either," Mary agreed.

"I'll try it," Arian offered.

Hero rushed at Arian and Arian did the move perfectly.

"Hm, good job, Arian!" I clapped as he laughed sheepishly.

The duel was tomorrow and Sierra had just arrived to take note of what order the knights will go in.

"Arian will go first," I said as Sierra nodded and wrote it down.

"Are you sure you want to do that princess? Maybe we should save the best for last," Hero suggested.

"I did," I smiled sweetly, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Hero will be last," I said as Sierra wrote it down.

"W-What? Me!?" Hero exclaimed in a fluster.

"Of course," I smiled as he flared up as red as a tomato.

"Not fair! I thought I was the favorite!" Arian whined.

"Next would be Mary, then Vinny," I continued.

"That concludes the finalization. I'll see you tomorrow, my lady," she smiled.

"Bye, Sierra!" I called.

"Now. Time to spar," I said with a small smirk.

The four knights felt a chill run down their spines.

They got into position quickly.

Only one spirit appeared this time. Flare was holding 2 swords and gave me the other.

The four knights looked at me shocked.

"If you haven't guessed yet, you're battling me and Flare. Two by two," I smiled threateningly.

"Arian and Hero. Choose your opponent," I said, as they stepped up.

"I'm not fighting the princess," Hero said, immediately going to Flare.

"No holding back this time," I said to Flare.

"I had no intention of doing so, Princess," He said with an elegant bow.

"Come on, Arian. I don't bite. Well. I won't bite you anyway," I said with a laugh, as he fearfully got into position.

He rushed at me and I side stepped him and stepped on his sword. Surprisingly his grip was strong and he tried to throw me off.

I jumped up as he almost stumbled from trying to throw me off his sword and I landed on his shoulders and positioned the blade across his neck.

"That was pretty disappointing, Arian," I frowned.

I saw Hero rush at Flare as Flare moved and karate chopped a nerve behind Hero's neck that made Hero black out.

"You know what? I think me and Mary are gonna skip sparing today..." Vinny said, hiding behind Mary.

"Don't hide behind me!" Mary said, flustered.

"Well, I just wanted to see how you would hold out against us. Turns out you guys aren't ready," I laughed, jumping off of Arian's shoulders.