Chapter 42

"Today, I'll be teaching you how to dance!" I clapped happily as Mary looked at me confused, Vincent looked at me like I was crazy, and Hero smiled awkwardly.

"Um... Dance?" Vincent asked.

I nodded, "Dancing will help you with footwork, flexibility, and focus!" I explained.

"Some prissy waltz?... Is gonna help with all that?..." Vincent asked doubtfully.

"Oooh, you think we're going to waltz? Ahahahah! Let me show you how to dance samba," I said with a snap of my fingers.

My outfit was now a lightweight blue dress and the samba music played, shocking the three knights.

"Flare? Let's show them how we do it," I giggled.

"Of course, Princess,"

-------------------

The three knights stood there dumbfounded as the watched the princess dance with speed, precision, and grace.

Her feet were too fast to follow, her body fluid but snapped perfectly to the strange beat of the music they've never heard of before.

Spinning intensely but still maintaining focus on her partner, maintaining focus on the steps, and the beat.

Arian who had been wandering around the field came across the sight and was amazed. He watched the scene with great intrest.

He got closer and watched the princess and her spirit dance to the strange beat like flickering flames.

Then he started to match their movements to the beat of the aggressive music and thought if he could do it as well.

'It sure looks fun' Arian thought to himself.

When the princess dipped she saw Arian standing there in amazement.

"Arian!?"

-------------------

"Huh?" Flare exclaimed in confusion as he looked up from me and saw the peach haired knight.

Mary and Hero looked to their right and saw Arian watching with them. They were so wrapped up in watching me that they didn't even notice Arian.

Vincent looked to his left and missed Arian completely, who was right next to Vincent on the right.

"Where? I don't see him-- GAH! SWEETPOTATOESANDRYE!!" Vincent screamed when he saw Arian on his right.

"Sweet potatoes?" Laughed Mary.

"And rye," added Hero who was stifling his laughter but doing a bad job at it.a

"Shut it the both of you! I'm just hungry!" Vincent scolded, extremely embarrassed.

"Arian, what are you doing here? How long have you been there? Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

The music was loud and and consisted of beat drops and loud trumpets, I worriedly searched his face for fear and trauma but was shocked to see that he was perfectly fine!

"What? I'm fine, Princess. Is that the new exercise we're going to practice?" He asked me in intrest.

"Huh?" I asked as he seemed genuinely interested.

"Arian... Come here for a second, I'll teach you some steps," I said, still slightly confused but decided to test my theory.

"Alright, just step to the beat. One, two, three, spin, repeat," he agreed as I nodded my head to signal the music.

I pulled him and we started to do the steps on beat.

"Alright good, now we'll do two, three, four, two, three, four, spin, listen to the beat now," I said with an awkward laugh.