Chapter 63

"We've been waiting here foreverrr..." Groaned Renèe quietly.

"Reinel better have good information to make us wait so long, it's almost time for the rotation of guards," Leonard furrowed his brows, checking his black steel pocket watch that Snow gifted him.

"Hello, hello~," greeted a cheerful voice.

Leonard and Renèe's spine straightened, feeling a chill, they knew that voice...

"H-Harley... How are you?" Renèe greeted nervously.

Leonard froze, not being able to say a thing.

"You snuck in as guards yes? Come now, it's rude to keep me waiting," Harley smiled, though he was still in his fox form, he didn't look any less threatening.

"It's just temporary, we need to leave as soon as Reinel gets back," Renèe explained, Leonard was still paralyzed.

"Oh! What perfect timing! I'm here to drop this little one off," Harley smiled gesturing to Reinel who was still on his back, pale as paper.

"You can get off now, Rei," Harley laughed as Rei jolted up in shock then slowly got off.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat," Harley said, looking at the three boys with a mischievous smile.

They held their breaths, "But my Whip needs me, pity isn't it?" Harley sighed as the three boys felt like they could breath again.

"Maybe next time, Harley," Renèe smiled, relieved.

"Count on it," Harley frowned.

"Tata~" he said, flying off.

"My brother might faint any second now so let's get out of here," Renèe said quickly, dragging Reinel off.

"Who wouldn't in the face of such a demon?" Leonard shivered.

-------------------

"I'm back~ oh, my darling whip~," Harley called as Snow yawned and woke up.

"Ah, Harley, what took you so long? You didn't scare Reinel did you?" she asked with a drowsy smile.

Harley jumped on her lap and laid there.

"Oh, how could I resist a bit of fun? He's so easy to tease," Harley laughed.

"And by tease, you mean voicing out every one of his intrusive thoughts, insulting, making fun off, and scaring him with?" Snow frowned.

"Jeez, he's just as scary as Jessica..." A voice shivered.

"King Minoru, hello!" Harley greeted, poofing into his human form.

"A transformation spirit is naturally fear inducing, they make no effort to get along with anyone and see everyone including themselves, as an object. Except their dear master," Father came in.

"You understand me so well, Victor," Harley smiled.

"I am the tool, and Snow is the holder, so I thought it'd be fun to call Snow the Whip," Harley laughed, laying an her lap.

"Jessica gave me a nickname as well, she calls me the Sword," Victor laughed.

"As much as I'd hate to interrupt a transformation spirit, the meeting has been set up, tomorrow morning starts our agreement," Minoru said seriously.

"Hm, I want to crush them," Harley said simply, smiling at the thought.

Snow lightly hit his head.

"Unfortunately our job isn't that easy, don't make it harder for your Whip," she huffed.