Chapter 23

It was about 7:24 that night and I was told to be ready by 7:30 so with a couple minutes to spare, I checked my reflection again. Laurie had helped me get ready for dinner and shown no mercy when she picked, prodded, and pulled. I have to say, I looked like me but more of an upgraded version.

My hair was full and curled, my skin was glowing, my face had the perfect amount of makeup on, and my black dress was tight and accentuated my best accents according to Laurie. 

In the next few minutes, I heard the doorbell ring and his driver was there helping me into the SUV. To my sheer delight, Harry was in a dark button down with only a few buttons together, his hair was pushed to one side, and his jeans were so deliciously tight. I saw his stomach and chest tattoos peeking out so perfectly. My hormones were enraged again but I sat down comfortably in the back next to Harry. I smiled at him and he smiled back but the same way a predator smiles at his dinner.

Harry was not willing to keep his hormones in check. As I was adjusting my seat belt, his hands were instantly through my hair and his mouth was on mine. He smelled so wonderful and he didn't stop kissing me until I felt the car stop.

"I am guessing you like the dress?"

"Not just the dress, love, everything about you."

I smiled again suddenly realizing I wasn't sure where we were going.

"Just a quick stop before dinner."

I just looked at him and knew I would go wherever he wanted to go, whenever he wanted me to go. I never believed people could fall in love so quickly but I was beginning to see how with this delectable person next to me, holding my hand.

But I wasn't ready for what happened next.

The door flew open and Harry was pulled from me and pushed onto some red carpet with a million cameras flashing. People were buzzing all around him while his bodyguards pulled me off to the side and stood right in front of me. From what I could see, fans were screaming for him to take pictures and sign autographs. After signaling to his guards that he was done taking photos, they brought him over to the screaming fans where he signed autographs and took photos. I watched Harry do all of this without even crinkling his forehead. This all come so natural to him. It was amazing to watch him move with ease through the crowds and the flashes. 

Finally, he signaled to the guards to bring me over. Instantly, he grabbed my hand and we were pulled inside. But once again, we were separated. He was off talking to men in suits and women in tight dresses, while I was being told to stand off to the side with his guards around me, waiting for his signal. I knew I shouldn't be complaining at all because this was his life and I wanted to be in that life. I took a deep breath and checked the time. It was already after 8PM. Any normal Sunday night at this time, I was packing my school bag and probably showering but not tonight. Tonight I was on the arm of Harry Styles at some premiere for what I think was a new shoe or maybe a new clothing line. Every so often, he would look back and catch my eye, smiling or biting his lip. Oh, the things I wanted to do to him when he did that.

After an hour or so of talking to people, taking more photos inside and then outside and also taking more pictures with fans, we were back inside the SUV. It was almost 10 now and I looked worriedly out the window. I had an 8AM class and had to get some sleep before it but I didn't want to have to leave Harry so soon. We had been together for 3 hours now but only a few minutes were actually spent together.