Chapter 92

My weekend was exactly what I wanted it to be: quiet. Laurie was spending every free second she had with Alec. I would get random texts from her just checking in with me. Harry called and texted when he could but overall I caught up on my reading and even rearranged my bedroom. By Sunday night I was ready to get back to work and out of the apartment. I had been spoiled over the last couple months with my jet set life and I was getting restless in the apartment. I took a shower and dried every hair on my head before figuring out what I wanted to wear tomorrow when I heard my MacBook ding. It was a new email.

I swung my computer around and opened my email. It was from Pryce.

*Hey, so I guess your phone isn't working. I just wanted to make sure we are ok*

I read the short email a few times before it registered. Why was Pryce so keen on making sure we were fine? I quickly typed out a reply telling him we were cool and that I was just busy and couldn't respond right away. I knew it wasn't the whole truth but Pryce was, well Pryce; the guy who forced his mouth on mine and I couldn't just say that was ok because it wasn't. I closed my MacBook and jumped into bed. I quickly set my alarm and shut off my light.

I woke the next morning to my alarm going off and pulled back the covers. I switched off my alarm and saw a text from Harry.

*Tomorrow.*

I smiled and my heart fluttered thinking that I was going to in his arms tomorrow. That was enough to not even need coffee. Well, almost enough as I switched on the coffee pot and went to the bathroom. The house filled with the aroma of coffee as I pulled a brush through my knots and washed my face. I went back into the kitchen and poured coffee in a cup and switched on my iTunes and hit shuffle. I nodded my head back and forth as I grabbed my makeup bag. I sang the words to the catchy pop song as I applied my mascara and blush. I switched on the curling wand and after a few failed attempts got the right amount of wave in my long blonde hair. I checked the clock and had about fifteen minutes until I would hear Marsh's knocks.

I danced back into my room and pulled off my shirt and replaced it with a soft white sleeveless blouse paired with a soft peach colored skirt. I draped a gold necklace around my neck as I continued to dance while getting ready. I took one final look at myself before slipping on a pair of eggshell flats. I grabbed my work bags and pulled back the door to be greeted by Marsh.

"Good morning, Ms. Emerson."

"Hey Marsh!"

I smiled as he took my work bags and helped me into the black SUV. I was greeted by a large, black square box and looked back at Marsh with a confused look. I recognized the expensive brand name and carefully took off the cover. Pulling back the tissue paper revealed a sleek, off white bag with gold hardware. I pulled it out and my mouth formed a small O. It was one of the biggest bags I had ever seen out of this collection. I didn't even know they made them this big. I shook my head remembering I was dating Harry Styles.

I grabbed my phone and scrawled out a text thanking him for the bag. I put the phone down and brought my attention back the bag. I opened it and saw that inside was a matching wallet with the small color and hardware. I quickly transferred all of my things into the new bag and saw that even my MacBook fit perfectly in its own safe compartment inside. I shook my head again examining the beauty of my new bag. Before I could revel in it, the car stopped and the door opened. Marsh quickly escorted me into work and I made my way into the conference room for the morning meeting.