Chapter 113

(Comment and vote :) I will be doing another update later when I get home from work! xoxo)

The rest of the week I spent overeating all of Alec's homemade meals, over watching Netflix, and throwing a fit when someone turned on my light. I tried to do some work but ended up getting distracted by another episode of whatever I was watching. I wasn't sure what time it was ever or what day it was either.

"Laurie!"

"LAURIE!"

"Jeez, Rowan, I'm just going to give you a bell. What is it now?"

I knew my roommate was getting annoyed with me but I was still in turmoil. Well, kind of. I felt more like a child than anything else but didn't care if my accident resulted in me going back a few years.

"Can you get me a glass of milk?"

"You drank it all."

"Oh, um, then just water."

Laurie rolled her eyes then shuffled into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came back into my room with the bottle of water. "Row, you need to at least shower. Its started to smell weird in here."

I shrugged and turned my back to her.

"Seriously, Row. I get it you're upset but this isn't healthy."

I turned back towards her, looked at her, than turned back around.

"Fine, wallow in your own filth. I'll be at Alec's. Call if you need me!"

I lifted up my arm and gave her the thumbs up before I heard her close my door.

She was right but like everything else, I didn't care. I turned back towards my TV and alerted it that I was still watching. I decided it was time to try and get some work done. I grabbed my MacBook and flipped it open on my lap. I scanned the emails and opened the first one. I thought it was from Maddy but upon opening it, I wanted to throw up.

Rowan,

My name is Caterina Green and I am from E! News and I am contacting you on behalf of the network to ask if you were interested in doing our upcoming special on One Direction. Please contact me at-

I stopped reading and hit the delete button. I let out a frustrated groan. This was never going to leave me alone. I was destined to spend the rest of my days connected to him. I pushed the computer off my lap and fell back on my pillow. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I had to talk to someone about this and I knew Laurie was busy. I waited for my phone to turn on and ignored the new messages and missed calls. See Marsh. He is fine.

I hit the send button and it rang three times before it picked up.

"Charlie!"

"Row!? Oh my God, I'm in New York! I was just about to call you!"

I sat up in my bed. "What? Seriously? Come over!"

"Duh! I am finishing up a meeting and I'll be right over. Text me your address."

"Ok!"

I jumped up and instantly regretted it when the pain shot through my ribcage and wrist. I slowly sat back down and looked around my room. Laurie was right. It was a mess. I had stuff everywhere. I quickly opened my bedroom door to access the damage but let out a sigh of relief when I saw that Laurie had been doing most of the cleaning. I turned back to face my room and got to work. I threw open my window first to let it air out then collected all the plates and cups. I grabbed a trash bag from the kitchen and got all my garbage out. Next, I made my bed and threw all my clothes in my closet. I would get to that another time. I wanted to shower so I threw my hair up in a messy bun and rinsed off as quick as I could. I looked in the mirror after the shower and saw that my face looked a million times better. My eye was still the worst but I could open it almost all the way and the swelling was gone. It was just a light shade of purple now. I went back into my room and quickly changed into a clean shirt and yoga pants. My phone chimed behind me and it was Charlie telling me she was on her way.

I waited anxiously at the door waiting like a dog waiting for their owner. I heard a car door slam and saw the top of my friend's head as I buzzed her inside. I threw back my door and was greeted with a squeal and arms wrapped around my neck.

"Holy shit, Rowan! I've been calling you all week but it kept going to voicemail then it said your voicemail box was full so I tried texting you but it wasn't saying it was delivered. I tried Facebook but it was deleted then my email to you got kicked back. Row, you literally fell off the face of the earth. I was so worried. You need to tell me everything."