Chapter 124

My stomach turned knowing Graysen was close. I grabbed the packet and my bag and headed out to the front of the office building. I locked eyes with Graysen and I immediately looked away. I felt my cheeks get hot. He looked just as tempting as he did yesterday. His hair was slicked back and he had on olive green jeans and a white v neck t-shirt with the same boots. I noticed that even his hands were tattooed including his knuckles.

"Hey guys, so we have a pretty busy day and our first stop is about twenty minutes away which means we need to leave now to make sure we are at least ten minutes early. Anyone need anything?" I asked, pulling my eyes away from checking out Graysen any further.

They all shook their heads and I lead the way outside. I heard the shouting and the clicking as I covered my face with the packet. Thankfully, the band was right behind me as I scooted inside the black limo...with Graysen sitting right next to me. I looked over at him and smiled before quickly looking away again.

"So, uh, there are a set of questions the DJs are only allowed to ask you. They are pretty basic. You guys will do fine."

No one said anything. I felt kind of uncomfortable but thankfully Graysen gave me a nudge and a smile. "We got this, Rowan. Don't worry. This isn't our first time."

I nodded. "Thanks, Graysen."

"So, how was your night?"

"Good. How was yours?" I decided not to tell him about Harry's phone call in a car full of strangers.

"Could have been better. The girlfriend got held up at a photo shoot so we had to cancel dinner."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Ah, its ok. It happens."

After running around from radio station to radio station, it was finally time for a break. I couldn't believe it was only 1 PM because I was exhausted. Graysen's band were all my age but they acted like they were in high school. I felt like I was babysitting, not working. The band chose an Italian restaurant close to the next station which I was grateful for because I didn't know how long this would take.

"Sorry about the guys. They are a bit rambunctious today," said Graysen leaning into my ear. I got the chills as he pulled away from me.

"It's ok. I guess I am sort of used to it," I said, thinking back to when I was around Harry and his bandmates but pushed it away when I felt my chest get tight.

"You ok?"

"Y-yea, just tired."

Thankfully, the rest of the day went by quickly and we all got back to M&G in one piece. I was absolutely exhausted.

"So, how was it?" Maddy asked, jogging up to me.

"Fine but oh my God I am so tired. I also found of some pretty weird stuff about each of them. The radio DJs were asking the most random questions that I highly doubt were on the preferred list. And the pranks they do to each other on tour, some are seriously so gross I can't even repeat them."

Maddy started laughing and shook her head. "Jeez, well you did it and you're early. Good ol' Rowan-"

She was cut off by Graysen, who was talking sort of loudly into his phone right in front of us.

"Again? But you promised today was going to be short. Babe, we haven't seen each other since you've been back. Yea, I miss you too. Ok, please just call me if you're done early."

Maddy and I looked at each other as Graysen turned around.

"Oh, sorry guys. I didn't know you were there."