Chapter 96

I followed Harry into the dining hall and saw that it was more of a banquet hall filled with enormous tables of food. There was a long, traditional table with candles, high back chairs and place settings for about thirty people. I eyed Harry wondering who else was joining us but he paid no mind as we took seats in the middle right next to each other. As soon as we sat, the wait staff immediately came over and poured water into our glasses. I took a sip and looked around the gigantic room. On the walls were massive paintings of what appeared to be high kings and queens and their families. There was a marble fireplace at the head of the room and five dangling chandeliers.  The wall opposite the fireplace were floor to ceiling windows with stained glass at the top. Before I could drool over anymore of the amazing décor, I heard voices behind us and in walked Marc, George, Maddy, Marsh, the other three members of One Direction, and the rest of the their team, including security, hair stylists, wardrobe, and a plethora of other people I hadn't seen before. I politely smiled back at all of them as they took their seats. Maddy scurried over and sat down right next to me.

"This place is fucking amazing, right?" She said to me under her breath, taking in the view of the dining hall. I nodded back to her with wide eyes. "And the rooms, oh my God, I seriously never want to leave."

I laughed at Maddy's statement and turned my attention back to Harry. He was in conversation with one of the guards across from him, but he must have felt my eyes on him as he slid his hand to rest on my thigh. Even with this small gesture, it sent sparks of electricity through me. I secretly hoped he wasn't too tired after dinner because I wanted more than just a hand on my thigh tonight. I felt my cheeks get hot thinking dirty thoughts in the presence of all these people but thankfully everyone was talking and paying no mind to me. I looked around and couldn't believe I was in this beautiful country with all of these talented and amazing people surrounding me. I felt my face break into an unannounced smile.

"Why are you smiling, love?" I heard Harry whisper into my ear. His lips brushing against me as he said it sending chills up my back.

"Oh, nothing, just happy," I said, squeezing his hand that was on my thigh.

"Good, I too, love. I am so incredibly happy you are here with me," he said, leaning in to kiss me on my cheek. I would never get used to his intoxicating smell as it engulfed my nose. Before I could comprehend anything more, food was placed on the plate in front of me. It looked like a tiny pie. I stuck my fork inside and saw that it was some kind of Shepard's pie. I took a bite and the taste was incredible. After the first bite, I realized I hadn't eaten much that day and quickly devoured the small pie in front of me. I looked around and saw that everyone was still eating.

"Hungry, love?" Asked Harry, as he ate much slower than me. I nodded and looked over at Maddy who hadn't even touched hers but was busing herself with the wine that was almost overflowing in her glass. She also looked deep in conversation with the hairstylist next to her. I noticed my wine glass was empty and looked around for where Maddy had gotten hers from. Instantly, a waiter came over with a huge bottle and quickly filled my glass. I thanked him and he politely nodded. I took a sip and the red wine washed over me and I relaxed a bit. The main entrees were next and I told myself to eat slower this time. My dinner was an Irish stew Harry told me. Whatever it was, it was delicious. I was so full after the first and second course that I barely touched my dessert of bread and butter pudding. I was also on my second glass of wine and I felt my cheeks getting red from the alcohol.