Chapter 97

(Because you all got CRE at 1k views and almost 200 votes, here you go! Thank you so much everyone! Don't forget to keep commenting and voting for more double updates xoxo)

I almost jumped out of my skin when the young blonde started screaming. Before I could comprehend what was going on, four security officers quickly surrounded the young girl and Harry and I were being yanked back. Thankfully my dinner was almost fully digested or I would have thrown it up from being almost hurtled towards the castle. I let the guards pull me inside and I turned to face Harry but he was missing. I peeked around the guard and saw that Harry was consoling the very frightened young fan. I couldn't make out what he was saying but the girl stopped crying and was smiling now. I watched as Harry gave her a hug and took a picture with her. They talked for a few more minutes before security whisked her away from Harry. I locked eyes with Harry as he walked towards me. I gave him a concerned look as he shook his head and took my hand.

"Let's go."

I couldn't tell if Harry was annoyed or angry or maybe just tired but I didn't say a word on the way back to the hotel room. When the door was finally shut and locked behind us, I crossed my arms in front of me waiting for some kind of explanation from him about his sudden mood change. He noticed me waiting.

"What?"

"Harry, what's with the face? The girl was just a fan."

Now it was his turn to look at me. "What? Oh no, no I am not mad at the girl. I mean, she shouldn't have snuck on the grounds like that because its really dark but I hate how the guards scared her. She was literally shaking."

"Oh, ok. Sorry, I was confused."

"No need to be sorry, love. Now, I thought I said I wanted us in no clothes when we got back up here."

The air quickly changed in the enormous bedroom. Harry closed the gap between us and his green eyes were looking at me like I was prey and he was hungry. I lifted up my arms and Harry pulled my shirt off. Harry responded by doing the same thing as I lifted his shirt up over his head. It was a little difficult considering the height difference but I managed. Harry took my hand and led me over to the enormous four-poster canopy bed tucked in the back of the bedroom. It had red velvet curtains that were tied back with gold rope. I wasn't paying attention to much else besides this immaculate human laying me on my back with my legs hanging over the side of the bed. He pulled down my jeans very slowly and threw them on the floor. I was laying on the bed in just my bra and underwear as Harry got on his knees in front of me.

A sweet melody was playing in my head as I watched Harry move his lips up my leg towards my center. I threw back my head as his tongue was making tiny circles on me now. I kept my legs straightened as he continued his wonderful slow torture. I felt the tingle in my lower stomach as I was getting closer but Harry pulled back before I could let go. I let out a disgruntled sigh as he lost connection with me. I looked up at him and he was resting his arms on my stomach watching me. I reached my hands out to his face and covered his silly smirk. I started laughing as Harry's smile widened. He moved his arms and crawled up to the bed and kissed me. His lips were sweet as he undid his jeans. I heard the familiar tear of the condom as he slid inside me.

The connection was pure bliss. Harry's hips grinded against mine as his pace was slow. I needed this. I couldn't remember the last time Harry and I were able to have this moment together. I traced his spine with my fingers and I felt the goosebumps trickle across his back. Harry was nestled in my neck and grazed my collar bone with his tongue while his fingers were wrapped around my hair. I felt his pace quicken along with his breathing. I wanted control now so I ushered him off me and quickly was on top without breaking the connection. I placed my left hand on his chest for balance while I moved my right through my hair and dropped my head back. I widen my legs more so to take him in deeper and his eyes screwed shut while he moaned. His hands were digging into my waist forcing me to ride him harder. Before I knew it, we were both moving against the other so quickly that the pressure was so intense in my stomach, I had to let go. My legs were shaking and my stomach convulsed as I came undone on top of Harry. I felt myself fall onto Harry's chest and my breathing slowed. Harry's fingers were in my hair, softly playing with the long strands. He only gave me a few minutes to recuperate before he slide me off him so that I was laying on my side. I felt him nuzzle into my neck before opening my legs to enter me. I let out a moan as he pummeled into me so quickly after my first round. His hands were all over my body as he moved even faster. I felt him stiffen behind me as he reached his peak. In the middle of our ecstasy, I hadn't realized he was biting my shoulder until he released it. I looked back at him as he was running his fingers over the bite mark.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't even know," he said and then kissed the mark.

"A bite mark from Harry Styles? I'm not complaining. Have you seen a mirror lately? You can bite me wherever you want."

He rolled his eyes at me while I laughed at my dirty remark. I was instantly overwhelmed with exhaustion from the plane ride, to the full dinner, the screaming fan, and now this. Harry and I moved from the edge of the bed up to the top where we quickly got under the covers and his arms came around me. I didn't want to fall asleep because I wanted this moment with him but sleep took over and I was out.