Chapter 114

I shrugged my shoulders. "What do you want to know first?" I asked, walking over to the couch. Charlie followed and we both sat down.

"Um, God, I don't even know. Its all over the tabloids. I keep reading them but I don't believe any of it."

"W-what does it all say?" I didn't want to ask but I needed to know.

"Well, just how you both were in Ireland and he cheated on you with some chick and you got mad and tried to run her over."

"What! No, I didn't! I-I drove away because I was upset. She was nowhere near me when I drove."

"Hey now, I don't believe any of it. I'm almost a lawyer. I know people lie all the time."

I laughed but it turned into a groan and me rubbing my head.

"Come on, tell me what happened, Row. Don't worry about those stupid tabloids."

"Well...ok...Harry had this friend, Meredith. Blonde, legs for days, blah, blah-"

"Yea, they had pictures of her."

"Cool. Anyways!"

"Sorry, Row. Keep going."

"Ok, so anyways, I met her and she was like this perfect, nice, caring girl...around Harry. Once Harry wasn't around, all hell broke loss. She turned into this crazed, evil, cyborg thing whose mission it was to destroy me and take Harry for her own."

"Nice analogy."

"Thanks. So, I tried to tell Harry that she was crazy and he pretty much dismissed me. I begged him not to go with her because I knew she was going to try and seduce him or something. Anyways, he doesn't listen to me and goes out with her. I wake up at like 4 AM and Harry is missing. I have no missed calls or texts so I start freaking out. I run down to the hotel lobby and the woman would just not tell me where Harry was but I knew she knew. Thank God Marsh, one of the security guys, came down and demanded she tell us. Finally, she did and I find the room and start pounding on the door and Harry answered with no shirt on and Meredith, the friend, was half naked in the background. So, I pretty much run out of there and the rest is kind of a blur. I woke up in a hospital with broken ribs, cuts, bruises, and a sprained wrist."

"Holy shit. This is insane."

"Oh, and when we landed, he tried to talk to me but Laurie punched him in the mouth."

Charlie's jaw dropped. "Damn, Laurie! Wow. The internet says you punched him."

"Of course it does," I said, shaking my head. "Yea, and we haven't spoken since. Well, we did a little because I accidently dropped my phone and it answered so I listened for like ten seconds then hung up. Oh, and Marsh was banging on my door the other night asking where Harry was but I didn't know. I guess he isn't doing well which, surprisingly, makes me feel better"