Chapter 103

And the screaming. I turned to see if there was some kind of celebrity behind me because everyone was screaming and looking in my direction. There wasn't anyone behind me as I turned to look back to the screaming fans. They had their phones pointed in my direction and were waving. I absentmindedly waved back and there was another explosion from the side of me and I turned to see more fans running towards me. Thankfully Marsh had back up and barricades were immediately set up. I had a flashback of when Harry crashed my graduation and the police were called. As if God was reading my thoughts, I heard sirens. Instantly, there were police helping Marsh and this team control the crowd. People were poking their heads up to see over the person in front of them. I wanted to hide under Beth's hat but I knew I couldn't shrink away right now. I'm Harry Styles' girlfriend and I needed to exude confidence right now. I straightened my shoulders, fluffed my hair and stood up a little taller. I crossed my hands in front of me and crossed one foot over the other. I smiled at the fans and waved while they were being queued. I watched as Beth spoke to the ones in front of the line after Marsh made sure they were calm and safe before I talked to them.

While waiting, I felt as if I was having another out of body experience as my cheeks flush and I was instantly dizzy. What was this? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath but the dizziness wasn't going away. I took off my sunglasses and rubbed between my eyes. I wished I had grabbed something besides coffee. I'm sure I was just hungry. Before I could give it another thought, I saw three girls coming towards me being trailed by an older man, who I was assuming was one of their dads. They each had a One Direction member's face on their shirt. The middle one had Harry, the one on the right had Niall, and the left had Liam. They were bubbling over with excitement when they approached me.

I smiled as they started all talking a mile a minute. "Girls, one at a time," said the man that stood behind them. They turned to look at him then right back to me but they didn't say anything now.

"So...uh, are you excited?" I awkwardly asked them. I kept making eye contact with the middle one's shirt with Harry's face plastered on it. It was a little weird but I guess this wouldn't be the last time something like this would happen. They all started eagerly nodding and staring at me. "So, um, what are your names?"

"I'm Hailey and these are my friends, Sophie and Maggie," said the Hailey/Harry. "We have seen One Direction every time they come to Dublin. We made these shirts and it took us, like, a week. Can you tell Harry I said hi please? I know we aren't supposed to say anything about that but maybe you could?"

Before I could say anything back, Marsh intervened. I could tell Hailey was a little taken aback by the bodyguard but it didn't shake her as she continued talking to me. "Can we take a picture?" I nodded and took off my sunglasses. "Jeez, you are so pretty!" She said as she pulled out her phone and took a picture with me.

"Oh, uh, thank you!" I saw Marsh bringing the next group of fans. "Well, it was nice meeting all of you, have a wonderful time at the concert. Oh wait, here. VIP passes for you all." The three girls started screaming as they were whisked away. I was only given three passes so the next two hours were consumed of the doing and asking the same thing over and over again. The fans were sweet and were beyond excited and a few cried when they knew how close they were to the group. As the crowd was getting smaller around me and fans were piling into the stadium, I turned to see Beth coming towards me.

"Holy shit, that was crazy. So many people were asking me stuff about you. Some of them were a bit rude about it but they were cool?"