Chapter 62

He nuzzled his nose in my hair as I covered my mouth finally letting it sink in the clothes were all for me. I wasn't a materialistic person but knowing that Harry did this for me made my stomach flip.

"Harry, this is too much, thank you. I...I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, just stay and don't leave me."

I looked up at him and laughed at his comment.

"How could I leave, look at all this! I have this beautiful room, these clothes, and most importantly, I have you, Harry Styles. What else could I want for?"

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He molded his mouth around me as we kissed. I felt the electricity shoot through me again and got a bit dizzy from the hormones racing. Before I could get more lost in the moment, I heard another knock.

"I hate to do this but I have to go, love. I should be back before you leave but if not I will see you after your dinner, ok? Don't do anything silly, remember people know who you are now and they will watch your every move. I have a couple guys staying back to escort you two around. Have fun, ok? I love you," he had his hands wrapped around my face and it almost felt like I was being told what I can and cannot do. I felt that strange air again between us but pushed it away as I kissed him again.

The door closed behind him and I was left alone with the racks of clothes and the setting sun. I ventured over to the clothes and unzipped a few. Inside was like finding hidden treasure. Sweaters, t-shirts, dark jeans and so many different styles of boots, sneakers, and sandals. There were scarves, long necklaces, leather jackets, different colors of tank tops, yoga pants, dresses, and light jackets. My eye caught the vintage rock and roll t-shirts and there were even different kinds of big hats that resembled Harry's. There was also makeup and a ton of toiletries. I brought them into the bathroom and went back to the clothes. It was overwhelming as I looked around again but it was my life now.

I was brought of my clothing haze by my phone going off. It was Charlie.

*Hey!! So, I'll be over in ten minutes. We have so much to talk about and I figured we could get ready together J"

I texted her back and realized that there were two huge bodyguards outside my door. I slowly opened the door and saw them.

"Uh, excuse me. Hi." They both looked back but didn't say anything. "My friend, Charlie, will be here in ten minutes.  Can one of you maybe go get her so she knows where I'm staying?"

They both looked back at each other and the left one nodded to the right one and he was gone. "Um...thank you!"  I closed the door again and looked around the suite. My life felt surreal even though I couldn't shake the weird vibe I got from Harry when he left. I texted my mom and Laurie to tell them I had arrived safely. After exploring the suite more to find an entire kitchen and second bedroom, I heard the door open. I ran back up to the front of the suite and saw Charlie.

"Oh my God!!"

She ran to me and we embraced while the guard shut the door. Her brown eyes and long brown hair were shining as I pulled back and looked at her. She had on black leggings, boots, white V-neck shirt, and a scarf hanging decoratively around her neck. Charlie always looked put together with no effort at all. I forgot how much I truly missed her. It felt nice to have her here.