Chapter 101

(Be sure to comment and vote!! xoxo) 

My alarm buzzed in my ear and I shifted to turn it off. I felt Harry's warm breath on my neck and I slipped out of the gigantic bed. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I felt better today. I slept well entangled in Harry's arms. I trusted him and he loved me for me. I still wanted to talk to him about how I was feeling because he deserved to know but I felt better considering the tragedy of yesterday. The water felt nice against my bare sleepy skin. I figured the castle was old but the hotel did an amazing job installing a waterfall shower and jets. I nestled in the water and washed my hair and body. I turned off the water and stepped out of the huge shower. I grabbed one of the white embroided towels and wrapped it around me. I wiped away the condensation from the mirror and saw my blue eyes looking back. They looked a bit darker today. I checked the time and saw that I had showered pretty quickly and squeezed out the remaining water in my hair before dropping the towel. I grabbed my perfume from my bathroom bag and spritzed it all over my body. I took one last look at my dark blue eyes before opening the door and sauntering over to the bed where Harry was still sleeping.

I slowly crept up the bed and pulled back the covers covering him. He was only in his black tight boxers as I admired his body. The way his tattooed hips rose with each breath enticed me. His black butterfly tattoo rose and fell as I moved my fingers over it. He stirred under my touch and his eyes slowly opened and got wider as he took in my naked body. He went to open his mouth but I put my finger over it to silence him. He responded by taking my finger in his mouth and lightly sucking. I pulled back the waistband of his boxers and he responded instantly to my touch on him. I didn't allow him any time to comprehend my next move as I took all of him in my mouth. He was warm and my warm mouth complimented him perfectly. He took a breath in before falling back on his pillow. His fingers were in my damp hair as I swirled my tongue all over him. It only took a few moments for Harry to come undone in my mouth. He left out a soft moan as his eyes rolled back into his head. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his fast heartbeat. His fingers were still in my hair as he came back down to earth.

"Well, good morning to you too, love," he said, in his beautiful raspy morning voice. I looked up at him and smiled. My eyes wandered over to the time and I had a good 45 minutes before I needed to go find Marc. I jumped from Harry but not before he grabbed my hand. "What? I can't pay you back?" He asked, his green eyes dark.

"I have to get ready for work. Just wanted you to know I don't share. You can bet on it."

He looked a little taken aback but also subjective to what I just said. I walked back into the bathroom but not before I looked over my shoulder at him and gave him a smirk.

I finished getting ready and emerged from the bathroom the way I should have yesterday but I wasn't going to dwell on that. I wanted Meredith and everyone in Ireland to see me as the attractive East Coast native that I am. My hair even cooperated and was sleek and straight, my makeup was even a bit darker then I usually wore it. I grabbed my new pair of black, tight jeans that I paired with a long, tannish brown jacket and black heels. I opted for one of my loose fitting white t-shirts that I tucked into the front of my jeans. I grabbed a long gold chain necklace and placed it around my neck. I cuffed the black jeans once to add emphasize to my heels. I usually never wear heels but today was different and these weren't too high. I knew today was going to be long because it was the day we were covering the concert and everything leading up to it so this outfit was versatile.

Harry was awake and on his phone when I emerged from the other room, ready for the day. His jaw dropped when he saw me. "W-wow."

"Like?"

"Love."

I smiled at his reaction and checked the time. I had to leave now to be early. "Good. So I checked the schedule and I'll be at the arena before you but just call me when you get there, ok?"

"I will do whatever you say. After that wake up and now this? Those shoes. I may drag you back to bed now," he said, jumping off the bed and grabbing me around the waist. "You even smell stunning."

I smiled and held his hands that were on my hips. "Later. I have to go. I'll see you later." I kissed his lips and let them linger a little longer than usual. Before parting, I slipped my tongue into his mouth and pulled away.

"Ms. Emerson, I do not know what has gotten into you...but I like it."

I walked towards the front door and turned to look over my shoulder and gave him a sly smile. I left him just as I planned: wanting more. I wasn't even sure what got into me but I was confident and loved every second. I felt like a new, improved Rowan. I was greeted by Marsh handing me coffee as the door shut. We exchanged nods as we headed towards the underground parking to meet the others. I slipped on my dark sunglasses as the Ireland sun shone in through the windows. I walked as if I was model on a runway. It was glorious.