Chapter 135

I quickly gathered up all my personal items and packed them securely in a box that Maddy found for me.

"Wow, so you're really leaving?"

"Yes, Maddy," I said, looking up and nodding. "I wish you could were coming too. I hope I don't make a fool of myself out there."

"Me too and you will be fine!" She said, coming around the desk and wrapping her arms around me. "Have you told anyone yet?"

"No, I'll tell Laurie as soon as I get home and Harry will be here shortly. I have to call my parents too."

"How do you think they will take it?"

I shrugged. "I know they will miss me but support me. Besides, my mom loves LA so she will be probably be on a flight every weekend."

"What about Harry?"

"Well, he will be in Las Vegas for the Billboard awards and after that, I am not sure. We haven't really talked about us since everything happened. I mean, we are acting like we used to but I think we are both cautious around each other. Like, I'm not sure what to think quite yet."

"You should probably talk to him before you leave for your own sanity. I know how you overthink everything, Row."

"I know but don't you think I will be so busy with stuff over there? I have no idea what I will be actually doing. Work has to come first."

"Well, yea, but Row you will need time for you too. You know Harry will jump on a plane to come see you anyways. You guys are always catching red eyes for each other."

I looked over at her and rolled my eyes. "Can you help me carry this stuff out?"

Maddy nodded and we both grabbed the last few things from my office before heading towards the front of the office.

"Let me get that for you, Rowan. It's the least I can do."

I stopped short as tattooed arms reached out and grabbed the box in my hands. "Graysen, hi."

"Ms. Emerson, leave all that in your office. I will have it all shipped to LA tonight. Don't you worry about any of that!" I heard Marc yell from his office.

I watched as Graysen took my things back to my office. I smiled and thanked him as we headed back towards the front foyer. He looked different with his beard shaved down to almost nothing. He had on a black tank top and dark blue jeans but his boots were replaced with flip flops today.

"Ready for LA?" I said, nodding to his shoe wear.

He started laughing and looked me up and down. "You could say that."

I quickly looked away and looked out the front doors. I knew Harry wouldn't be here yet but I wanted to break the gaze with Graysen,

Maddy noticing, quickly between the two of us. Graysen busied himself with his phone as I locked eyes with Maddy. She gave me a warning glare but I brushed it off.

"So, uh, call me when you land and don't forget about us little people back in New York."

I shook my head and smiled. "I could never forget you Maddy!" We hugged and I promised I would send her pictures. Her desk phone starting ringing as she bounded away, leaving just Graysen and I in the front foyer.

"It's just like how we met. Remember?"

I looked over at Graysen and nodded. "You know, I was actually scoping outside for paparazzi when you first snuck up and scared the shit of me."

"I did not sneak up on you! I made sure to make some noise so you knew I was there!"

"So did not!"