Chapter 1: Aleera

~Act I~

~Sleepy Hollow~

2 years later . . .

October 31st

  In the night scape of the dark city, a woman maneuvered through the streets. Dawned in a long black coat, her red hair tied in a messy ponytail.

  She made her way through the crowded streets gritting her teeth with irritation as she eyed each person that passed her.

???: 'All these damn humans. So much delicious livestock that just walks around safely. I'd love nothing more to slit their throats and drain them all of their blood.'

  Licking her red lips at the thought of how much blood she could take from so many people. It was a buffet that she sadly was not able to delve into.

???: 'If it weren't for that damn Van Helsing, the streets would be derelict. All mortals too afraid to even think about opening the door. A perfect world, hmmm. Maybe we should have taken her offer.'

  The woman made her way down through the city and making her way into a Cafe, taking a seat at a table and taking out her phone and calling someone on it. Speaking on the phone in a hushed tone so that no sensitive ears would listen.

???: Sister how long must I remain in this place with all these humans? Are we even certain the Van Helsing woman is here.

???: Yes dear sister, are you questioning my sources? I've learned thay Rachel Van Helsing has made her residence here. You can return to Sleepy Hollow once you've killed her.

  The woman groaned with an irritated tone as she clenched her fist just wanting nothing more than to return to her manor in Sleepy Hollow.

???: Very well. The sooner this woman is dead, the better for all of us. Besides, it o ly feels fitting that she dies on Halloween.

  With that the call ends as she makes her way out of the Cafe, entering the suburbs after a moment of walking. Walking past all the trick or treaters thay began to fill the streets.

???: Now where are you, Rachel Van Helsing.

*Meanwhile*

You were invited to a Halloween party by your friends for the night. You didn't know what exactly to go as and even told them you have work to do tonight, but they thought you were lying.

  Though you thought it would be perfect tor dress in your normal work attire for the night actually. Since it works as a "costume".

  It was simply just a black suit with a long dark coat dropped over it, and circular shades. Even bringing a few "props" along with you.

Rachel: (Y/N) don't leave the house without this.

  You turn to see your mother as she hands you your pepperbox.

Y/N: Thank you mother.

Rachel: You have your silver bullets?

Y/N: Yes.

Rachel: Hidden blades?

Y/N: Yes. Including the ones in my heels.

Rachel: Holy water? Silver knives? High velocity rounds? The syringe.

Y/N: Yes, yes, and most definitely. Also of course and I remember the rule.

Rachel & Y/N: Only use it as a last resort.

  She smiles as she places her hands over you and kisses your cheek.

Rachel: Goodbye sweety. Have a good hunt.