Chapter 38: Good Intentions

Later that day into the night, you made plans in your room to reconcile with the others. Making a list from who would be the easiest.

Y/N: Okay, looks like I have Catherine and Val, or maybe Morrigan. Then there's Victoria. Hmm, Sutrah and I never had any problems. Hmm, then Artemis as well. The sisters. . . hmm. I know they aren't really in town right now. But I could sneak in and leave something behind. A note? Before I go on my journey of Self discovery. I guess I should try the hard ones first just to get that out of the way.

  You write all of this down in a notebook.

Y/N: Hmm, Okay, I guess I should try to get the hard ones out of the way. So, I gotta start with-

*October 17th, The Next Morning*

Robin: Bye grandad, I'm off to school

  Robin exits his house walking down the streets of Sleepy Hollow. He makes his way to Victoria's house, but before he can, he senses something. Looking behind him only to see nothing there, he looks around with squinted eyes as he decided to leave it, only to turn around and bump into a familiar someone.

Robin: . . . Oh, it's you. Come to punch me again?

Y/N: What? No. That was just . . . Look, I'm sorry about the Valentines day dance. I didn't mean to lash out and hit you, but. . 

Robin: But? But what?

  Robin's brow twists as he looks at you with an angry face.

Y/N: . . . Okay. I'm throwing all my pride away doing this.

  You get down on your knees and take Robin by the hands. His face still looking at you with distain and irritation. You look up and take a deep breath.

Y/N: Robin Le Fay! I am sorry from the deepest part of my body. I would like it if you could forgive me, if you want to hit me, you can! To get back at me. OR better yet you could break a bone. I'm a fast healer.

Robin: . . .

Y/N: . . . You can. . . Umm. . . Take one of my organs? Take some life essence and-

Robin: . . .

. . .

  The awkward silence in the air was deafening. Even people walking by were perplexed at the words you were saying which only embarrassed you further. Robin looks at you as he pulls his hands away.

Robin: You done?

Y/n: . . . That depends. Do you forgiv-

Robin: No.

  Robin walks around you as he leaves you behind. You quickly stand up and go after I'm.

Y/N: Robin! Wait, I-I. . . I'm not good at dealing with this stuff, so I'm not the best at apologizing.

Robin: Clearly.

Y/N: But come on. I'll do anything you want.

  He stops as he turns to look at you.

Robin: Anything?

  You nod like a child as you wait on baited breath, ready to do almost anything for him to forgive you.

Robin: Then leave me alone.

  You feel your heart shatter as he walks away. You feel the pain creeping into your chest as you just cross your arms. 

Y/N: Okay, I'll mark him down as. . . complicated. Next I'll go see Lenore. Hopefully I won't have to fight her father again like a few months ago.

  You leap to the rooftops as you make your way to Lenore's place. As you leap in the air, you see her red hair from a distance as you make your way through the city. You land in front of her, surprising her a bit as you  lean against a tree.