Chapter 49: Forgiveness

Before your meeting with the Archangel Gabriel, who not only that he was your brother, but also revealing you to be the Archangel Raphael in human form, an important event happened across town with one of your caretakers.

  Suzume, who felt ad about breaking your sword, currently was walking throughout the city trying to find someone who could repair it, or use the broken metal to make another blade or weapon for you.

  As she walked, she managed to bump into a local of the city, though upon further investigation the young woman appeared out of thin air from her perspective.

Suzume: Oh, pardon me.

  The young woman was someone we all are familiar with by this point.

Sutrah: That's right, no introduction needed. Also, no pardons required my fair lady.

  Sutrah takes Suzume's hand and places a kiss upon it. Making Suzume feel a bit odd at the interaction.

Suzume: Hey kid, maybe you can help me out. I'm looking for someone in town who's good with weapon making? Know anywhere here like that?

Sutrah: I know a woman with that skillset. Follow me young one. I shall introduce the two of you.

  Suzume follows the girl in Yellow as she is lead through the Halloween decorated streets to a small shop on the corner of the street. The young lady leads her inside, holding the door open for her as Suzume takes in the sights of the shop.

Sucume: Huh. Very 1800's in here.

  Suzume took in the sights of the shop, and the crows that stood perched in the higher corners of the shop. On of the crows lets out a caw as a woman with dark curly hair, sark skin and a purple dress makes her way out of the back.

Morrigan: Oh hello, good to see you Sutrah. 

Sutrah: Greetings m'lady.

  Sutrah kisses Morrigan's hand as well as she directs her attention to Suzume.

Sutrah: This beautiful lady here has been looking for someone good with blacksmithing. I hope you don't mind.

Morrigan: Oh not at all. 

  Morrigain walks over to Suzume extending her hand as the two shake hands. Which lightly confused her as she wondered how the shopkeeper could see her well enough to know where she was.

Morrigan: Hello, I am Morrigan. I understand you are interested in a weapon being made?

Suzume: Yes. It's not for me, it's for. . . a kid of mine.

Morrigan: Oh I see, a gift for your son then?

Suzume: Not really my son, more like a partner in a sense I guess. Long story short, I broke his other sword with mine and was wondering if you could use the spare metals to make it into something else.

  Suzume puts a bag on the table as she opens it. Morrigan reaches into the bag as a raven lands on her shoulder, looking into the bag as Morrigan's face falls from a smile to a more somber look.

Morrigan: So, this boy. Did he happen to be about seventeen? Long dark hair, a scar on his cheek and neck, and dressed in dark colors?

Suzume: OH, yeah? How did you know?

  Morrigan takes out a part of the broken blade as she runs her fingers across the broken hilt.

Morrigan: Did you hurt him?

  The tone suddenly darkened as Morrigain's usual smile faded into one of anger. Which surprised Sutrah, since she has never seen the witch's face twist to such anger.