Chapter 11: Hunter and Witch

You wake up some time later, not sure how long it has been. You weren't in too much pain anymore, but you remember the events of the previous night. Sitting up, you feel someone's warmth next to you. In the dark room, you see a pair of golden eyes staring back at you.

???: Glad to see you are finally amongst the realm of the living.

  You remember that voice from earlier. Turning next to you in the bed, you sit up realizing that you are not in your usual room. You see the girl in yellow that you met before. Reaching around, you feel for a light, but the girl in yellow claps her hands, lighting the room. You are surprised to find yourself shirtless in the bed then looking at her state next to you made you feel even more confused and a bit awestruck.

 You are surprised to find yourself shirtless in the bed then looking at her state next to you made you feel even more confused and a bit awestruck

Y/N: W-What's going on? Why are you-

???: You were cold during your recovery period, so I decided to grace you with the warmth of my body. Does thou find displeasure with that?

  You can't help but stare at her body, but you quickly adjust yourself and sit on the bed.

Y/N: You found me in that forest? Then you would know if Robin is alright yes.

  The girl sits behind you, wrapping her arms around you, holding onto you closely as you feel her warmth against your back.

???: The witch boy is alright. I saw how you fought. It truly was a spectacle to behold, like a dramatic play. The possible death of your friend, and the combat thou displayed to protect him, even if he is a monster. 

  The events replayed in your mind as you thought of the way you killed the beast. It felt good to conquer a beast so powerful. Driving your blade ight through the beasts skull. And after healing, you felt much better, like a dead flam being ignited once again with a fire that burns even hotter than it did before. 

Y/N: It. . . was I guess.

???: Hmmm, I can feel your heart racing just at the thought. You must feel so hot and heavy from the combat. Would you like me to relax your mind and put you at ease.

  You stand from the bed putting on your shirt that you find on a table nearby, and then you find your jacket, repaired once again. You put it on and turn to the girl.

Y/N: I am not some horny teenage boy who can't control their hormones. Besides, I don't even know who you are.

  She let's out a giggle with a smile, showing off her perfect fanged teeth.

Sutrah: I have many names, but you can call me Sutrah. (/Soo.tra/)

Y/N: Well, it is good to see you again, but I need to go make sure Robin is alright. 

  You make your way out of the small room, finding yourself in a familiar place. A familiar shop as you see a raven flying to the front of the shop, you walk to the front of the shop as you see the all too familiar witch at the counter.