Chapter 21: Annihilation

"The reaction in physics in which a particle and it's antiparticle collide and disappear, releasing energy. Also known as, annihilation."

*December 6th*

  You and Lenore were in detention in the Theater room as you both sat some distance away from each other. But you heard her whisper something just under her breath catching your ear. You ignored it until you heard her a bit more.

Lenore: I can't believe this little twerp took my status on stage. If anyone should be punished it should be him.

Y/N: Speak up, I don't think the Raven's heard you.

  Lenore turned to you.

Lenore: You heard me, you little prick.

  You scoff and cross your arms.

Y/N: Arrogant witch.

Lenore: Useless bastard.

Y/N: Spiteful sow.

Lenore: Braindead twit.

Y/N: Cockalorum. (a boastful and self-important person)

Lenore: Snollygoster. (an unprincipled but shrewd person)

Y/N: Mumpsimus. (a stubborn person who insists on making an error in spite of being shown that it is wrong)

*December 7th, The Next Detention*

Lenore: Lowly Milksop. (a pampered or effeminate boy or man)

Y/N: Mooncalf. (a foolish or absentminded person)

Lenore: Hobbledehoy. (an awkward, gawky young man)

Y/N: Lickspittle. (a suck-up)

Lenore: Ninnyhammer. (ninny; simpleton, fool)

Y/N: '. . . . Okay that one is kinda funny. But I cannot break my maturity by laughing.' Better that than a Sanctimonious harlot like yourself. (Sanctimonious: pretending to be morally better than other people)

Lenore: Oh please. Like your one to peak with your vacuous antics. (Vacuous: having or showing a lack of intelligence or serious thought : lacking meaning, importance, or substance)

Y/N: Really? Then if your any better, why are you always so obstreperous for no good reason. (obstreperous: difficult to control and often noisy)

Lenore: That coming from a craven lie you is laughable. (craven: A coward.)

*December 8th, Another detention*

Lenore: I'm surprised you'd even try to stand up to me, especially when you only come up to my nose.

Y/N: I'm surprised you can form complete sentences. But it makes sense when your brain is as big as your forehead is.

  Lenore gasps as she covers her forehead.

Lenore: You little. . . Hmm, I shouldn't be surprised that you'd take note of my features. What with your perverted mind.

Y/N: Don't flatter yourself. Besides, you're the one who took note of my actual height. Who's checking who out now?

Lenore: Cocky little prick!

Y/N: Washed up snobby brat!

Lenore: Coming from the waste of life here. If it weren't for your mommy, you wouldn't even be here I bet. Are you even a mage of any kind? No. You're just a little insignificant human. I can smell it in your blood. If your mommy wasn't here to protect you, I'd rip your throat out right now and end your little life, you little useless, stupid, bitch.