Chapter 6: Weep Now, or Never More

Some time after you were left alone with Marishka, everything else was nothing short of demeaning to you. Marishka sat on the couch, and there you were before her, on your knees, crudely tied up with your arms behind your back, and a rope around your neck. Marishka held the rope tightly as you just glared at her.

Marishka: Honestly, I think this is more fitting for you Van Helsing. After what your ancestor took from us, I wonder how he'd feel if he saw what the last of his line has become.

Y/N:. . .Go to hell.

  Marishka pulled the rope and forced your face to the ground, with her foot on the back of your head, the weight feeling as though she was going to crush your head at any given time.

Marishka: Such a filthy human talking to me like this. How would your God feel if he heard you speaking to your elders like this. Then again, you probably just miss your mommy right? Rachel. I remember her all too well. She hunted us before, until our older sister wounded her so badly that she couldn't continue her work as a hunter anymore.

  You grit your teeth until she took her foot off of you. Yanking the rope and making you look up at her.

Marishka: So much hatred in your eyes. You really are his descendant. You, Rachel, and all the others have that same look of commitment and devotion to your work. But, I've always wondered, what would it take to break your will. After all, you are only a boy, and I was told not to kill you. But who said I had to listen to my younger sister. Aleera is usually the most violent out of us three, but your very presence pacifies her. I've never seen her so calm. I wonder how she'd feel if her puppy died. She'll probably just et a new one, with how replaceable you humans are.

  Your glare could probably burn a hole through steel at how heated you were about her right now. All you could think about was killing her, or at least just getting out of these bonds you were in. The ropes were so tight that you felt as though your arms were going numb, and around your chest it made it hard to breath the way you were constricted. 

  She stared down at you, her red eyes glowing in the dark. A smile with twisted dominance laced in it. Having the descendant of the man who took her beloved away from her on their knees right in front of her. She was probably getting off on the ideas she had for you at this moment.

Marishka: I can't fathom why Aleera would even want to take you like this. When Verona get's here, I doubt she'll even let you remain. She'd probably just let me torture you, break all your fingers one by one. Rip the nails from the roots of your toes, slice your tongue, break a rib or a few, Slice your ankles so you can't run, and then when I'm finished, maybe do a little bloody eagle to see your heart from the back.

Y/N: 'This woman is crazy! I can feel my heart racing in my chest just thinking about all of this torture, I-I can't be afraid of her! Not a filthy heathen like her!'

Marishka: You think you're above me because you're a God fearing human no doubt. But while I know you've been trained since birth no doubt. Sixteen years hardly compares to centuries of time left alive in this world. Would you like to play a little game, my puppy?

Y/N: . . .

Marishka: Good boy. Now come along.

  She drags you roughly by the rope as you stand to your feet. You follow her out into the forest, some distance away, until you finally feel her rip your restraints from you, allowing you to move. You look up, seeing the black raven watching you. You turn your attention back to Marishka as she just smiles at you.

Marishka: You've been trained by one of the most powerful monster hunting families in the world. So I'd like to see how you fight with any tool at your disposal.