Chapter 34: Happy Endings

In your feral state, you rush at Robin, slashing at him and gnashing your teeth trying to bit him. He vanishes in a ploom of mist each time as he aims his hand at you, summoning a gale of wind that forces you to stab your claws into the ground.

  His hair blasting back as ell with how much effort he is putting into the wind. You claw yourself closer to him, forcing your way through the stream of wind as Robin begins chanting something under his breath.

Gale: 'Are you sure about this?'

Robin: I've made up my mind. I'll hold him, until the moon is shrouded one more. Until he returns to his senses.

Gale: '. . . Fine. But no matter what. Ignore the buzzing, otherwise you won't be you anymore.'

  The gale wind stops as you rush at Robin with blinding speed. He charges a bolt of energy in his hand as he throws it at you, electrocuting you further as he jumps back away from you. 

  While Robin wasn't built for combat, he could handle keeping his distance. Although the beast he was fighting wasn't one that could so easily be handled. He finds that out as you manage to back hand him, slamming his body into the side of a tree, hard enough for blood to spill out of his mouth, making it hard for him to stand up straight.

  His vision was blurry and his body signaled the pain throughout his very being. But he did not stop muttering his spells. Still holding out as you pounce, he wipes the blood from his lips as he let's out a smile.

  A green energy radiates from his hands as he holds one of his hands out. This same energy bleeding into his eyes. Tainting his silver with a venom green energy in a similar way to the way violet tainted your once golden eyes.

  Holding out his hands, a green energy surrounds you as a skeletal hand grabs your ankle, preventing you from moving forward. Then another hand bursts from the ground grabbing you and pulling you down. More and more hands of the dead grab onto you, pinning you to the floor.

  Robin looks down at you, blood dripping from his nose as he continued his chant. But the bindings of the dead could not hold you much longer. You broke the grip of the dead as you rushed at him once again.

  Robin licked his lips as time slowed down for him. Buzzing filled his ears as his eyes gave off an entirely different feeling. Charging energy throughout his body. Green energy surged from the ring and into his veins as it crawled up his hand. 

Robin: 'Look at us (Y/N). . . Look how far the two of us have come.'

  Robin uses his magic as a skeleton crawls out of the ground. He quickly grabs it by the skull, ripping it off and lighting it with green fire. Throwing it at you causing an explosion which forces you back some as you continue to charge at Robin.

  Robin ignited his fist with green fire as he blasts it at you. His magic tainted by this deathly green energy. You claw through his flames as you slash at him, cutting his arm as you continue to rush at him, only for him to vanish, this time in a burst of fire. Appearing some distance behind you.

  You lick his blood from your claws in order to regain strength, but you regretted the choice, as the taste was awful. IT tasted like ashes of the dead in your mouth. Blood tainted by evil now tainted your taste as you gagged on the taste. Robin looking at you chuckles at the discomfort as the blondness in his hair only travel's further.

  Turning your gaze to look at the young sorcerer, you had a mix of emotions swimming in your head. Trying to fight your bloodlust for control of this body. Deeply in your heart, you did not feel powerful, you did not feel complete, you did not feel justified. You felt a trace of nothing but despair.