Chapter 36: It Hurts Like Hell

*October 16th*

  The next morning on the school grounds. Student's make there way into class, all of them talking about their plans for Halloween. Even if the holiday was some distance away, it was still like christmas for the residence in a way.

  Walking through the halls, a young boy with his newly blond hair. Checking his schedule and letting out an irritated sigh.

Robin: Damn, I hate this schedule change. 

  As he looks at the schedule, he feels a weight on his back. 

Victoria: Hello Robin! How's the morning for you so far?

Robin: Hehe, hey Victoria. So far so dull. The school changed up our schedules and I hate that I got most of my classes with. . . well, you know who.

  Victoria's happy face changed, becoming serious as she adjusts her glasses. She looks down at the schedule and then back at Robin.

Victoria: You really think he's serious?

Robin: He told us himself. I know his mother died, but that's no excuse to treat us the way he's been treating us. He made it clear he didn't want us around, and so we won't be around.  

Victoria: But you know no one want's to be alone. He's still hurting.

Robin: . . . I know. But I'm done caring about him. You should too. Not like he'll care. He even had the nerve to say that to Lenore, even the Sisters. He's burning every bridge and leaving himself on his own little island.

  Victoria looks over at your locker with a somber look.

Victoria: He's been gone for some time. Maybe he's getting help? He might turn around full circle. 

Robin: You put too much faith in him.

Victoria: Faith? No, Nein, Non. Not faith. But logic and science. (Y/N) may not be as human as he was before, but he resembles everything about humanity. Human beings are flawed, they make mistakes. But they also have potential to rise above their lowest points and be reborn. Rising from the ashes like a phoenix. He is only ashes right now, he shall bloom soon. It's in his neurons. 

  Robin looks annoyed as he rolls his eyes.

Victoria: How are you and Lenore.

Robin: We're okay. Though she's still upset over him. I'm still a bit confused I guess. About everything since that Valentine dance.

Victoria: Yeah, that definitely was a catalyst.

  Meanwhile, with our glorious boy. You find yourself not inside the school, but instead you find a feeling twisting at your gut, hiding to the side as you vomit your guts out. A sick emotion taking over as you feel something retching at your heart.

Y/N: 'This pain. . . my stomach, my heart. Maybe it will finally kill me. Finally put an end to me.'

  You fall to your knees clutching your heart as you brush your hair back. You struggle to stand as you feel something clawing at your mind.

. . .

Y/N: Shut up! Have I not suffered enough because of you? You will get your wish. . . . all too soon when we meet!

. . .

  You claw at your chest as blood drips down your nails. A smile twists on your face as the physical pain from your nails drowns out the pain in your heart and stomach.

Y/N: Just, hold out. . . hold out. Just gotta make it into the-

  You trip over some grass as you fall onto the grass, face first.