Chapter 39: New Places, New Faces

*October 21st*

  You packed your belongings as your trip was given the greenlight. You didn't know how long you'd be gone. But, you didn't really mind. You may return, or from here ,you'll wander like a nomad across the world. Who knows. But you didn't want to travel aimlessly. So, you asked your cousin Catherine about any missions the hunters were doing. There was one report of something wrong going on North in the state of Massachusetts. 

  So, that is where you were going.

  You stop by your mothers grave in Sleepy Hollow where you pray as you prepare to leave for god knows how long.

  Meanwhile, a pair of eyes watch you from a distance. They look at you before turning away.

Sutrah: You know, thou may never encounter one another again. IS this how you want your merriment to end Robin?

  Robin jumps as he turns to Sutrah.

Robin: It isn't that simple. I'm just glad he's leaving.

Sutrah: Art thou? Art thou certain?

  Robin crosses his arms.

Robin: Whatever. I just hope he finds what he's looking for or whatever.

  Robin walks away leaving you to your prayer. You stand from your mother's grave as you make your way to the train station. As you walk, you cross the Sister's manor. You decide to risk it and walk over to the door. You had no idea who really was home, or if anyone really even was home. So you made your way and knocked on the door.

  An eerie silence filled the air as you wait for someone to open the door. You don't sense anything inside for the most part. You stand there not even truly knowing if anyone was truly there or not. So, you decided to just turn away and leave. Thinking to yourself, maybe you'd see them all again if Fate permitted it. So, for the meantime, you go to the train station in the meantime.

  Once there, you see some of the people you know, all ready to see you off. As you say your goodbye's, you start off with your cousin Catherine.

Catherine: Good luck out there (Y/N). Me and Val will return to the hunters organization soon. Zale will be in Morrigan's hands till your return. Also, be sure to relax. You don't need to hunt so often.

  You hug Catherine.

Y/N: Thank you, but I promise I'll take some time to myself. It'll give me time to catch up on school work. And Val. I apologize again for the way I treated you. I-

Val: It's fine, honestly. I've been called much worse anyway. Good luck to you. I hope you find what you're looking for.

  You make your way down the line as you see hug everyone goodbye. Morrigan, Jekyll, Artemis, Victoria, and Sutrah.

Jekyll: So, where will you be going first?

Y/N: A town Morrigan told me about. I was planning to finish up the school year there. Then go other places. Since I wanna practice living on my own before I go to a different locations and all that.

Morrigan: Do be careful. The people there aren't as passive as they are here. It is a bit. . . well. . . active. Especially with the world of darkness.

Y/N: Don't worry. I can handle it.

Morrigan: Also when you get there, do try to make friends. I don't mean to baby you, but I just. . . Sorry. It's just a force of habit.

Y/N: It's fine. Besides, you've been my mom since the beginning anyway.

  Artemis grabs onto you with tears in her eyes.

Artemis: Are you sure I can't go with you?

Y/N: I'm sorry Artemis. I have to do this alone, besides I won't be gone that long. Just maybe a couple years or more.