Chapter 20: The Old Hunter

*December 4th, 11:01pm*

  Sitting in the trees, you thought a lot about your prior entanglements in this city so far. You've been here against your will, not even realizing that it has been a little over a month now. But, it didn't feel weird to be here. IT was odd to you that it felt like you fit in better with the beasts you hunted than the people you protected. You thought about your mother and how she probably was, she was always on your mind.

  You thought about her and Sean being the people you recall from your previous life. How school was a lot more dull back in the human world. But now you're in a school with monsters and all sort of other creatures.  

  You sigh as the branches rustle next to you as you are pulled out of your thoughts by something licking your face. But you already knew what it was. 

  Even though you were TECHNIQALLY grounded, all it took was a little persuasion to let you out wile you were grounded. All you had to do was give a bit more blood to the girls and a little more attention to Aleera's needs, then you could go. 

  Leaping from the trees as your wolf companion continues licking your face. You came across a certain part of the forest as you examine the surrounding areas.

Y/N: Hmmm. I'm beginning to think this boy is dead by now. That, or Morrigan just lied to me to give me something to do. . . Hmm, whatever. If it was a lie, I'll do something about it later.

  You hopped onto the back of your. . . well, the werewolf as they rush out of the forest with you on their back. Nothing but a dry spell for the day. They took you back to the main street and sat down looking at you. It was odd, this wolf was tall, very tall when transformed. She seemed to be about 7 feet tall when in this state. Their eyes were as golden as yours, though, with a more supernatural hue. 

  They lick up the side of your face as you just groan and wipe the saliva off of your cheek.

Y/N: Good girl. Now, go on, don't want your pack ripping me to shreds.

  She rushes off as you walk back to the manor of the Brides of Dracula. You arrive with only minutes to midnight, entering the confindes of the hom as you feel a pair of arms snake around your waist.

Aleera: Hello my beautiful boy. *sniff sniff* Ew, you smell like a mut.

Y/N: . . . Sorry.

Aleera: Well, I was going to get myself washed up before bed, why don't we bath together darling.~

Y/N: Why, are you planning on dining in the bath? Or taking advantage of my body? I am no harlot to be used as you please.

Aleera: Oh come now, you are my husband after all. Just relax with me in the tub, we never spend that much time together. You spend more time with that witch boy then you do your own love.

  You wrinkle your nose in irritation at her words.

Aleera: Come on holy boy. You claim to be so holy, yet remember when we first met. Your fingers were so deep in me, I was certain you'd be more of a predator than a quivering rabbit.

Y/N: As I said, I only did that to get in closer to kill you.

Aleera: Whatever helps you sleep at night. Although, I wouldn't mind your fingers inside of me again. Now, come along baby. Let's clean that mongrel scent off of you.

  You walk with Aleera, entering the bathroom as she draws a bat for the two of you to share. You undressed turning away from her as she can't help but stare at your body, admiring the scars that marked you, the most prominent scars being the bite marks and burns on your neck that reached to your cheek, and on your forearm from the Baskerville. She got undressed and sat in the tub, you slowly sat in the tub as you sat across from her. The tub smelled of lavender and was decorated with red rose petals.