Chapter 10: The Hound of Baskerville

*Your POV*

Y/N: R-Robin?

  I saw Robin, sitting against the tree, bloody, with his hand over his side. Noe movement from him. I stared down at him and clenched my fist. I haven't felt this way before. This was a new feeling.  A feeling of anger and pure unadulterated rage.

  I knelt down to examine him closer, I lightly moved my hand across his cheek, then grabbing his wrist I go to feel his pulse. My heart hung on as I felt unable to relax. I always hunted alone, and never had anyone close to me in the line of sights of the beasts I hunted, so this was new to me. I didn't know how to feel, and I was going to lose my mind.

  But there it was, a pulse, it was faint, but there. His breathing was shallow as I placed my head against his chest. Getting a better look at him, the most damage done to him is on his side, a deep cut that was leaking blood. I rip up parts of his violet cape and use them to bandage the wound. As I do so, I see his eyes flickering open. His silver eyes meeting my (e/c) ones.

Robin: (Y-Y/N).

  He says weakly.

Y/N: Yes it's me. You're in bad shape but I'll get you out of here, I promise.

Robin: B-Bas. . . 

Y/N: What?

Robin: B-B. . . . Bask. . .

Y/N: Save your strength. You shouldn't be-

  Robin grabs me lightly by my collar.

Robin: B-Baskerville.

  Then, as those words leave his lips, I hear the leaves rustling behind me.

  My blood ran cold as I dared not move. 

  I could feel it.

  Something was there. Watching me. It stood still, but I could hear it breathing. It didn't make a move, and neither did I. I felt out of place, since I haven't been in the field for some time, but I gathered my resolve and slowly turned. 

  Turning around I am greeted by a hellish sight. A tall beastly figure standing over me, it's furr was as black as the night, it's eyes radiated hell fire that only Satan could produce, along with it's mouth. As it snarled, it's mouth looked like a doorway right to hell itself. It's claws were long, longer than any knife, they seemed to almost go on like swords.

  It gave off nothing but pure terror. IT was indeed a wolf man, but, it was like no wolf I have ever encountered. It let out a hellish roar as it slashed at me. I duck under the strike, moving away from Robin and firing my shots at the beast. Each bullet I fired made it's way into it's flesh, but it didn't seem to bother the creature in the slightest.

Y/N: A Baskerville Hell Hound. Fate shits in my dinner yet again.

  The beast rushed me, it's claws ready to go for a swipe, but I duck under it in time. Reloading and firing at it yet again. But the beast remained unphased. It felt as though the odds were against me in the worst possible ways, but I refused to let my fear clous my heart. Throwing my arms to the sides, two blades eject from under my sleeves. The exact blades Marishka gave me in our fight.

Y/N: Okay you hell born Scooby Doo. Let's dance.

  I took the initiative and rushed at the beast, slashing at it with the blades, but it's skin felt like tough leather. I felt as though I could barely cut through. Not like this thing wasn't fast either. It was damn near giving Aleera and Marishka a run for their money. Striking me so hard that even though I blocked it, it still sent me flying, slamming into a tree.