Questions for Act 2

Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying the book and the story I am telling through it.

  I made this chapter because I had multiple thoughts. But I wanna give you guys my thoughts.

  So firstly, because at this time (Y/ N) is still a teenager but is now 17 and a Senior I was thinking whether to have him travel like a nomad, but to keep it realistic I was just gonna out him somewhere else to finish school.

(So I was wondering if everyone was fine with this.)

1. (I can't ask this enough, but I want more answers) What monsters are you all hoping to encounter?

2. When you do go all nomad like, where would you like to visit?

3. Which characters from Act 1 would you love to see again in Act 2 if or when the time comes?

4. How is the story and plot so far?

5. How's the art and character designs?

6. Who's your favorite character and why?

  That's all guys. Thank you so much for supporting this book, I really am happy that people actually really liked it and I can't say how proud I am to make an original plot like this one.

  If you want me to make any other stories with their own plots, just let me know because I have like 2 others that may never see daylight XD.