Chapter 32: Bloody Tears

*December 17th

  You reappeared a far distance away from the house as you made your way to the benches in the park. Sitting down under a shaded tree in the cold. You did not seem to be in any pain, but you shook at the idea of Carmilla's blood being inside of you.

Y/N: I need it out of me right now. But, how? Can I really beat her without it?

  You gripped onto your sleeves as you recall your previous fight with the others. Hurting them made yu feel like shit afterwards, like clarity came to you after you drank Morrigan's blood. Especially since when you drank her blood, you recalled seeing flashes in an instant. Memories that were foreign to you, memories that you most certainly recalled were hers.

  The memories tasted sad, like melancholy and a touch of tragedy.

Y/N: . . . Maybe people are just better at managing emotions better than I am. . . Not even maybe. It has to be true at this point. I have done nothing but lose ever since I've got to this city. . . Maybe. . . Maybe I should just stop. . . Just stop hunting, and just. . . be normal. Then maybe mom and I can go back to having a somewhat normal life. I can bring her happiness as well. 

  You stand from your seat as you think about everyone you've grown to care for in this city.

  Aleera, Verona, Marishka, Victoria, Robin, Morrigan, Sutrah, Wolfy, and then Lenore. 

Y/N: . . . Lenore. . . I haven't been to school all week. Most of this has been under wraps. So I just wonder, what must she be thinking of me.

  Your ears twitch as you quickly turn behind you and see a mane of long red hair.

Y/N: Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Hey Leno-

  You receive a smack across your face. Which doesn't affect you very much, but you turn back to look at her.

Lenore: Where the bloody hell have you been!?!? You've been avoiding me at school or something?!?!

Y/N: . . .

Lenore: Ever since we got together, I haven't seen you since the start of the week! Do you not love me or something!?!? Were you just leading me on or something for you and your friends to laugh at!?!? I've been at school waiting for you all week and all you can say for yourself is nothing and-

  Without thinking you rush at Lenore and hug her with blinding speed which surprised her. She wasn't used o you being so fast.

Y/N: Lenore. I am so sorry. I wasn't trying to hurt you or lead you on. When it comes to relationships. . . I'm not good. I've been. . . bad to you. And I understand if you hate me right now. But. . . Things are happening. . . Things have happened to me. But, I. . . I need to tell you everything. The truth.

  She looks down at you as she lightly embraces you as well.

Lenore: What truth?

  You look her in the eyes as your violet eyes meet her crimson ones.

Lenore: Your eyes. What happened?

*Meanwhile*

Rachel: You are not going to kill him!

Aleera: I didn't mean to literally kill him.  I only wanted to "kill" him.

Marishka: We just need to take him out while he's like this. Carmilla's blood can only be taken out of him one way. IT has to be purged and flushed out of his body. But we need a smart scientist and mayhaps a doctor that would even be able to perform such a feat since the blood cannot meld with him biologically it seems. . . Wow, I felt a case of irony just now. Anyone else?