Chapter 8: Monsters

*Robin's POV*

Robin: (Y/N)?

Y/N: Yep, it's me.

Robin: H-How did you do that.

  He holds out his hand as I see that he is wearing a ring on his finger. I could see all the runes and energy that surrounded this. It wasn't just a ring, it was magic.

Y/N: This ring let's me walk through things. One of my guardians gave it to me.

  He takes the ring off and hands it to me.

Y/N: And now it's yours.

Robin: Wait what?!?! Why, this is a precious magic artifact. 

Y/N: I don't need magic to aid me in my fights. Besides, the ring requires focus to use it. It took all the focus I had of staring at my hand until I saw you, won't help someone who doesn't have a thing for magic like you.

  His raven lands on his shoulder as he irritatingly swats it off.

Y/N: I would give it to Morrigan, but you were the first that came to mind.

  My eyes watered as I held the ring in my hand, I looked at him with a smile as I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I rush at him and hug him tightly, burying my face in his chest and holding onto him tightly.

*Your POV*

  What the hell? I give him a ring and he starts crying and hugging me? I guess it is a powerful ring in the right hands. I just lightly hug him back. I felt my cheeks heating up as I just pushed him off of me.

Y/N: Don't think too deeply about it man. I only gave it to you because I was curious about something.

Robin: Curious about what?

Y/N: Can we go somewhere a bit more private.

  Robin nodded as he lead me by the hand somewhere I wasn't planning on us going. He takes us to a Café and sits down with me at a booth in the corner. But he did keep me waiting since he went to go get us some drinks, even though I didn't ask, but I couldn't turn down his kindness, so I just accepted what was happening.

Robin: Here you are, a pumpkin spice latte for you, and one for me as well.

Y/N: T-Thanks?

  He sits down across from me as I just looked at all the other people in the shop. There were some normal humans here, which made me feel better about myself. Though I still couldn't help but stare at the other monsters here. There weren't many people, especially on our side of the building, thankfully.

Robin: I like your new clothes. Very goth.

Y/N: Hmm? Oh, thanks. The whole suit is actually stronger than my other clothes. Also, I got all my weapons hidden underneath.

Robin: What kind of weapons?

Y/N: Hidden blades, holy water, my "Last Resort,"  and a I got some other surprises. But, let's just focus on the talk at hand. I was wondering, you know about Dracula's brides yes?

Robin: OF course, everyone knows them here.

Y/NL But WHY are they here? I thought they'd be somewhere in Transylvania or at least London or somewhere in Europe.

Robin: Well, I'm not really sure. I mean, of course people here have their rumors, but I am not really sure why they are here. What makes you ask?

*Flashback*

  Once I put on the clothes that Verona gave me, I made my way to the main room to show her, she smiles and rushes over to me.

Verona: Aww you look so dangerous. Aleera was right about your measurements it seems, you look so fierce and threatening. I could just eat you up.