Chapter 18: Woe is Me

*December 2nd, Your POV*

  So far this week, I had nearly been killed three times, delt with a bitchy vampire girl for the entire week, nearly got mauled by a wolf, nearly lost an arm, and nearly lost my sight about twice. . . Gotta say, it feels therapeutic in a strange way to be in danger. I love the danger of hunting, and I have never been so happy to go out at night.

  Though my teachers were getting suspicious as to why I was entering come classes with cuts and bruises in class. The truth was, I couldn't heal these wounds since I used up all of Morrigan's healing potions. So here I am, in the bathroom of school, stitching my wounds back together in the stalls. For the first couple days of the week, Robin would help dress my wounds, but as of the last few days he hasn't been at school. Wherever he was, I only hoped he was okay.

  I sat in here with a bottle of alcohol during the break until theater arts. I thought solving a mystery would be fun, but it has only been tedious for the most part. The bell rings as I just wrap my arms up in bandages. Standing up from the stalls to leave. As I reach the door, the lights in the bathroom go out, flickering back on moments later. I turn quickly ready to fight, but there wasn't anything there.

  I have been so paranoid the past week. But I didn't have time to worry about that right now, I didn't want to be too late so I rushed down the halls, limping a bit since my legs were sore from running so much.

  Entering the theater room, I notice everyone already on stage starting the class as I made my way down the way. 

Morrigan: Oh (Y/N), so glad you could make it. Are you alright?

  Morrigan walked over to me placing her hands on my cheeks.

Y/N: I'm fine, let's just start.

    I walked over to Lenore who was staring at me. I look over to her.

Y/N: What?

Lenore: I thought I told you to talk to me with more respect. Also, what mud pit have you been crawling in, you look filthy and smell like blood.

Y/N: I thought you liked blood.

Lenore: MY tastes are more refined. I'd never want some blood from a sickly little boy like you.

  Lenore was left wide eyed as she grit her teeth in anger. The lesson for today was the same as before. Lenore reached into her bag looking for a scene she had planned for the both of us to act out.

Lenore: Okay, here's one role that you can do.

Y/N: . . . Lenore.

Lenore: *sigh* Yes little boy? Are you this lost without any sense of your own direction.

Y/N: . . . 'Deep breathes, she's just a kid like you.' Why don't we act out a scene I had planned.

Lenore: HAHAHAHAAAA!!! Hehe, *cough* Apologies, it's just that, you? You actually wrote something?

Y/N: Not wrote. An improvised scene. 

  I walk off the the back part of the stage, grabbing two wooden rods that were about the length of swords.

Y/N: It's simple. You play the role of the egotistical vampire queen, I play the role of an injured hunter, fighting for his life. to survive.

  Lenore looks at me, laughing through her teeth.

Lenore: That's a bold request. You don't seem like you're even capable of swinging a blade properly, especially with your current state. It wouldn't even be worth my time to entertain you and your-

  I toss her the wooden rod and take my stance.

Y/N: Action.

  Lenore smirks, licking her teeth.