Chapter 7: Verona

*Your POV*

  My eyes were heavy as they slowly began to open. I was met with a familiar gothic room that I have grown accustomed to using. My head was pinning like a top, and I had a weird taste in my mouth. As I tried to remember what happened, I heard a tapping at the window. I got up seeing that I was in a nightgown.

Y/N: Hmmm. What the. . . Marishka!

  I quickly looked at my hand to see that all my fingers were no longer broken. There was a scar on my arm where I remember being stabbed, but it looked as though it has been healed for years. 

  Making my way to the window, I open it to see the raven that Morrigan gave me. It had a bottle of red liquid in it's beak and a note on it's leg. 

  I took the bottle and the note, reading the contents.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 (𝒴/𝒩),

  𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉, 𝓈𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝓁𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓅𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓀𝒶 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝐼 𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓃𝑜 𝒾𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈.

  ~𝒮𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎, 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶

Y/N: Hmm. . . So this is a health potion of sorts?

  The raven nods as I pop off the cork and down it. It tasted weirdly sweet, like a strawberry or cherry syrup of sorts with a slight taste of fermentation like it was alcohol. I had seen health potions in games, and wondered what they would taste like. Glad they taste tolerable at least.

  A sigh runs from my lip as I just sit on the bed. The room I was in didn't help my already dark mood. I'm beginning to recall the events of the previous night. But my main curiosity was why didn't Marishka kill me? It was as if she looked into my eyes one final time and just decided against it. Unless she plans on torturing me for later. . . Either way, there's no point in worrying about that now. Even if I did want answers to all the confusing thoughts in my mind.

  I get dressed in my normal clothing as I feel something drop out of my pocket, and there I see the bell drop and as it rolls across the floor. I never did get to use it. But I feel as though it'll be useful later down the road.

  You exit your room making your way down the halls as you hear a beautiful melody in the air. The music lead me to a room further up the stairs, and down a dark hallway. I followed the melody of the music as I could tell it was a piano. It was clear as the melody filled my ears, making me feel a sense of calmness.

  Arriving at the room that the music appears to be coming from, the door slightly ajar, letting me get just the view I needed to see who was inside. I peaked into the room as all I saw inside was a woman with raven dark hair sitting at a piano. Though from the back, I could make out that it was Marishka, in her dimly lit room. I didn't want to bother her any further, so I decided to just leave her alone. Though, I was slow to leave the hallway. I enjoyed hearing her play. But I made my way down the stairs and to the main room of the house.