Chapter 16: The Comedy and Tragedy of Van Helsing

(Art by me))

(Art by me))

*Your POV*

  After I decide to make your plan with Robin, you head to your next class, sitting and simply taking notes. So far how the classes worked were first was Home Room, which I had with Victoria, after was 1st period, English, no associates there, 2nd period Math, no one in particular I know, cute math teacher though. 3rd period was P.E. which I found out I have with Robin and Victoria both, which I excel in for a human. 4th period was science class that I had with Victoria, after that was Lunch, After that was 5th Period history, and then 6th period was my elective which I just picked randomly. I had to report to the Theater part of the school for that.

  Right now they were going over the ancient history of the Egyptian civilization. Being the new student, I had to really pay attention, or so you'd think, but it was relatively simple. I had been looking around the classroom for anyone here that would be useful to my little team up. I was thinking as I looked around, it was hard, but the theme for my team seems to just be whoever the cutest people in school are. Victoria with her brains in science, Robin with his magic, and then me with my hunting knowledge. 

  I wasn't too aware how good they were in the field. Robin helped kill the Baskerville hound, so maybe if he learned more offensive magic he'd be a force to be reckoned with. 

  Maybe I should have left it up to Robin, he'd be better at recruiting people, but then again I don't think he'd be the best with recruiting "Monster Hunters" in a town full of nothing but monsters. I mean, at the end of the day, this seems like this problem is mine and mine alone to suffer. These beasts are coming to hunt me, so who would even risk helping me of all people?

  As I was deep in thought, the bell rang for me to attend my final class which was my elective. I went to the theater of the school. Avoiding as much eye contact as I could. To say I was a new kid, no one paid me much mind. Sure they talked about me a bit, but it all died down sooner than I thought. I assumed once I was discovered as a human I'd be bitten and or jumped by the wolves or the vampires. Though, perhaps they don't know I'm human. I mean, as far as they know, I could literally be anything.

  Taking in my surroundings of the school, I noticed how gloomy the halls were, along with the classrooms. It really felt like a horror or at least a suspense movie or something along those lines.

  Entering the theater, noticing a few people already inside. I stay to the back of the theater as I just observe from afar. I felt too awkward about this, as I watched it appeared like they were acting. 

. . .

  Wait. My elective is Theater Arts? Oh no.

  As hid in the shadows, not wanting to be seen. As I peaked over the chair in the back row, the instructor gathered everyone up.

Instructor: Good Evening class. My name is Ms. Belladonna. I say that because I know that we have a new student joining our class. Does anyone know where he is?