Chapter 46: Road Trip

*October 30th, 5:17am*

  The next morning, you were asleep in the backseat of Jasper's car as Claire sat in the passenger seat giving directions to Sleepy Hollow. It was originally going to be just the three of you, but you decided to invite another guest.

  You sat in the back, leaning on Suzume's shoulder, fast asleep.

Jasper: Does he need to sleep with that paper on his face?

Suzume: Would you like the onryo to possess his body and kill you all?

Jasper: Nevermind then.

Suzume: How long will this drive take?

Claire: Approximately a few hours.

  Suzume let's off a sigh as the drive continues. It was quiet for most of the car ride, luckily since it was early in the morning, there wasn't a lot of traffic going too Sleepy Hollow. 

  Some time later, Suzume fell asleep as you sat up, noticing the paper on your face lightly taking it off. Closer examination showed that it was some talisman. You lightly lean forward to see jasper was still driving.

Y/N: How much longer. 

Claire: Still a couple hours out.

Jaspr: So I gotta ask. Are you still mad at that Robin boy you told us about? Since he kissed Lenore?

Y/N: I have no right to be mad when I think about it.

  Jasper was a bit surprised at your response.

Jasper: Really? Not even a bit anymore?

Y/N:I want you to take into consideration that there were three women who laid claim to me who I have kissed multiple times, then I met Lenore, made out with her, then kissed that Robin boy, on the mouth, and then by the time I left the city I kissed Artemis, Victoria, and Sutrah. So, it's kind of obvious I can't really be mad. 

  Jasper was stunned that you got around that much. It was odd because now he didn't know exactly what to feel like.

Jasper:. . . Uh. . . S. . . .S-So you have a harem?

Y/N: Not a harem I'm a good christian boy. . . well, I was. But I still want to be good. After all, I can't be territorial over everyone in my life. 

Jasper: Who else are you territorial over?

Y/N: Well, the sisters, Lenore, Victoria, Sutrah, Artemis, Morrigan and well, with Robin I'm on the fence about that. I still care about them, even the ones who hate me. 

Jasper: Well, at least you're somewhat nice.

Y/N: I'm nice when the mood calls for it. But when we get there, just try not to do anything odd. I get a feeling you'd fit right in. 

  You tug on his ears, taking note that they are not like human ears. They were a little bigger and sharper than normal. Like an elf.

Jasper: Stop, it's just a little quirk of mine. My mom had the same kind of ears. Guess it's just a family trait.

Y/N: Sure. If you ever need to stop and sleep, I can take over.

Jasper: It's only like one more hour, I can keep going. Besides, your "other mother" back there kinda scares me.

Claire: I can drive if you all ever need rest. I am well versed in vehicles and the rules of the road. I can perform perfectly and in a calm manner without acts of rage towards any other drivers.

Jasper: Speaking of calm, (Y/N) your heart is racing. You must really be nervous.

Y/N: I'm nervous for good reason. I tried to fix everything at the end for a bit, but everything had already been damaged.