Chapter 28: Predatory Instincts

*December 13th, S̷̡̛̮̳͉̙̯̹̠͚̈̓͗́̊͌͊͜ͅͅu̵̢̲͇̇̐̏́̎͌̄͒͒̋̌̚͘͠͝͝ţ̴̢̜͉̫͉̘̳̻̰̼̓͑̋̂̔̈́̅͗̏́̅̈̈̈̚͝r̶̳̪͈͎͕͔͓͇͇͎̠̟͆̏͋̂̎̀͋̾a̷̬̮̳͈̞̜͙̺̮̮̺͓̼͐̆̔̓̓́̋̊͑́̿̀̊̃̕̚͠'̸̬̬̦̈̀̒͂͊͘ś̶̛̯̖̗̀́͋̃̈́̿͋̒̊̊͜͝͠ POV

  You rested in Robin's house on the floor as he slept in his bed. You looked so peaceful as you slept, your dark hair undone as your body was in the process of flushing out all of the foreign blood in your body. But, that isn't what you wanted now is it. That's why I'm here, to make sure you got what you wanted.

  As you sleep, I stand over you watching you. Even with your heightened senses, you wouldn't know I was here. Not even the sisters knew I was there as I watched you sleep. 

  Leaning into your ear, whispering a sweet little idea into your mind.

S̴̞̰͚̳͔̓̃͗͝u̶͆͂̓̅̄ͅṭ̷̢̝̐͂r̷̲̪̝͉̭̂̍͋̽͝a̶̖̪̼͒̃: Such a sweet little angel you are. You desire to be something more then human, yet thou hast no idea what truly runs in your flesh. . . You are already more than powerful enough to handle Carmilla and her evil. Maybe thee shall see for thyself as time proceeds. 

  Taking you in my arms and caressing your face. You were such a beautiful creature that God has granted to the earth. Truly a beautiful boy. I carry you to the window as I overlook Robin before my departure. Your relationships are interesting. So many voices in your head all desire different things.

  "Why am I interested in you you ask?"

  "What am I?"

  You wonder too much. If your mind wanders outside of what you know, would you be ready for the truth? Would any of you really be ready for that talk? No. You really wouldn't. 

  While you don't know me, I know you. All of you. Every iteration of (Y/N) and the you that is reading this through the glass screen you all seek comfort in. But I'm getting ahead of things, you can't know everything through my eyes. So direct your eyes somewhere else. Like, what is your mother doing right now?

*Meanwhile, with Rachel*

Victoria: Hmmm, your body is truly incredible Mrs. Van Helsing. Your muscle structure is nothing if not peak human conditioning. But minor damage to your spin and tendons cripples and hinders your peak performance. Very peculiar.

  Your mother rested on a table as Victoria was overlooking her body. While it wasn't her first option, Victoria insisted to learn from he source material.

Victoria: Hmm, (Y/N) doesn't have your body's form at all. He has strong and dense tissues, but your are nearly supernatural. You are pure biological perfection.

Rachel: I still don't think you needed to observe me this closely. I only agreed to minor tests.

Victoria: Please Mrs. Van Helsing. My family helped yours and I have been trying to aid your son the best I could. I only asked to examine your body to aid you. Though I wonder. Morrigan's magic could repair your abilities to walk. You know this right?

Rachel: . . . 

Victria: Yet you turned her down because you hate monsters and "black magic."

Rachel: You think I should risk it? Risk what that witch would do to me?

Victoria: That witch as you refer to her has been a great guardian for your son. I feel you two would get along if you weren't so cold blooded.

  Rachel glared at Victoria making her spark and shiver in fear as she quickly adjusts her glasses and hair.