Chapter 28.5: Thank You

Hello my favorite children of the night. Sutrah here, just wanting to thank you all for reading this book.

  Though I must give a special thanks to Depore202 for inspiring this books birth with his being titled "Bloody Luck." Go read that if thou desires.

  Also, thank you all for being a lovely audience. Lotus, Vi, Virus, whatever you want to call him works very hard on all of these stories for you all to enjoy. He works on this one the most since it is of our original making. So everything bends to our. . . I mean his will. He shall try to work on other stories for all of your satisfaction.

  Such a lovely little human, he is indeed, so do continue to support he and I as we make more stories for you all to enjoy.

  You are all my favorite voices in (Y/N)'s head.

  Funnily enough, Lotus gave me this physical body long before the story was made, and he wasn't even planning on putting me in it. But I am glad he did, because now I got to meet you all. Have a lovely night allow you.

Victoria: Who are you talking to?

Sutrah: Hmm? Oh, no one dear. Now let us worry about our patient. Doth thou think thy magical machinery can work for Rachel? You have been proven to be very chaotic in your field

Victoria: No, Non, Nein. This chaos breeds new discovery. And from that discovery, I am going to help her and (Y/N) both. Just watch me!

  Her hair stands on end as electricity pumps through her body.

  Victoria rushes off as I sigh in relief.

Sutrah: Good night you all. Also, if you ever feel lonely or unloved. Just know that I love you. Every iteration of all of you. In every universe.

  Sweet dreams. Have a lovely night.