Chapter 1

One beautiful summer mornings.A girl sitting on her swing at the backside garden enjoying the warm sunlight sipping her tea.It is her favourite place to enjoy.Her name is Mythili, a clam,kindhearted girl. She is very shy to make friends but she enjoys once she become close.Her nanna made this swing in her childhood which has very beautiful memories.It is her semester holidays till a week is there to join her 3rd year classes.She is studying her Engineering in Srividhya Eng College, Hyderabad.The best college in Hyd.[college is my imagination]Her native is Warangal. The place which is rich in culture,traditions,has very good historical background.She loves her place a lot.Her dad works has Govt teacher.He teaches his students not only academics but also gives respected values to children how to survive in society with good morals.Her mom is a homemaker.Both her amma and nanna raised her beautifully.She respects them alot.

"chinnari..chinnari come inside.We are getting late for temple" her amma shouted from kitchen making tea to her husband who got ready to go school.

[Chinnari is a nick name in telugu used for girls]

"coming amma.." she went inside to her room to get ready for temple.

 she wore her orange anarkali with pink dupatta as shown in the picture

she wore her orange anarkali with pink dupatta as shown in the picture.She went to the living area where her nanna having his morning tea.

"Good morning nanna" she greeted her nanna and sat beside him in the sofa.

"Good morning thalli.Chandamama la unnav" her nanna patted her head lovingly making mythili giggle.

[thalli is endearment][looking like moon].

In mean while her amma came with pooja basket and said;

(pooja basket)

"evandi, we will to go temple and come. Plz lock the door while going to school iam taking the spare key with me." 

[evandi..in telugu region wife uses this word to call her husband]

"Ok vasu.Don't be late.Summers became more hot don't stay longer than intended outside. ok naa." he said.

"Ha ok andi.Come chinnari " her amma said.

"yes amma.Bye nanna,take care". mythili said too her amma and nanna.They both went to the temple...

^^^^^^^^^

In the evng Mythili and her nanna are watching t.v.Where the news channel is telecasting.Her amma is making dinner.

"where is the remote nanna, i don't want to watch this news...eww" said mythili making a face.That her nanna laugh at her.

"Thalli we need see the news a least once in a day to know what is happening in the country." said her nanna.

"no nanna no no.. you always says this" she started whining to want remote. 

"sare sare... thalli i'll give it for you after 15 mins but let me watch now" said her nanna patting her head.

[sare means okay ]

"news...headlines New DCP is appointed to Hyd city today.DCP RAMACHANDRA

A man of words.

A man of records.

A man to trust with your problems.

Recently, he got transferred from Benguluru city to his native Hyd city.There is a no case that which he didn't solve.Criminals will shiver only by his name.

And now the Hyd city can sleep with no worries.Welcome to Hyd city Mr DCP.

 .....news ended.With displaying his picture.

Here our Mythili staring at his picture without blinking her eyes

Here our Mythili staring at his picture without blinking her eyes.His aura,his eyes,his style,his caliber,his works....everything is fascinating to mythili.Like she feeling this pull towards him.She drooling at him until her amma called out for dinner..

.......................................

Hey guys soo...

Howz the 1st part.

Ignore the mistakes if had any.

Plz <vote> and <comment>

Thanks...

yours Rainlilly27