chapter 3

I reached my flat its 4 in the afternoon.I got freshed up and made call to nanna that i reached safely.I took rest for sometime and started cleaning the house as we are away from the house more than a month.My friends are still not here.They will come tomorrow.Though sowmya lives in warangal due to some wedding function she didn't come with me.Whereas sandhya's father got transferred to visakhapatnam so they stays there.At night i had my dinner and slept.

^^^^^^^

Warm sunrays disturbed my sleep.Basically am an early riser so that's not at all a problem.I freshed up and went to kitchen to make breakfast.Today is sunday so no college.I need to make a call to my friends to know when they will reach here.I took my phone and dialled to sowmya.

"Hello Sowmi" i said

"hello mythu" she answered the call.

"sowmi,are u started from home? when will you reach here?How's wedding went?Is sandhya also started from her home or not?Did she called you?" i started asking questions one by one.

There is no response from other side.I looked at the phone whether the call is ongoing or not? but it's still on the line. Then why is she silent?.

"hmm..Sowmi?are you there?" i asked.

"Hammaya gap icchava..unna line lo"

{am there on the line}

"Then why aren't you responding stupid".

"If you'll give a chance to talk then only na i can speak but no you have to be a rajadhani express and keep going on asking questions idiot. So listen am started from from home i'll reach there by afternoon,sandhya also started we both may reach at same time she is coming by train, and wedding went good.Ok naa or do you need more information". sowmi said n last part sarcastically.

"Okay baba okay. I'll prepare late lunch for us then, i'll have with you both". i said

"ok mythu ,bye"

"bye ...." . i cut the call.

For now there is no work in the kitchen. Just i need to set my wardrobe that's it. With that i went to my room started setting my wardrobe. At late in the afternoon my friends came. We had our lunch and chitchatted some time and took some rest.

^^^^^^^^^^^

It's monday, today the new semester will start.I got from my bed and did my morning works and freshed up and got ready for the college.I went out of my room to make breakfast for us. Yes breakfast duty is mine because those two lazy heads won't wake up as early as me.Dinner is done by them.

Today i made ravva dosa with tomato and groundnut chutney for breakfast, and set the dining table.

"Good morning mythu" greeted my both friends joining the table.

"Good morning lazy fellows" i greeted them back.

"Argh..we are not lazy my dear mythu. You only wake up early" said sowmi as she is enlightening the fact dramatically.Naughty fellow.

"yaa right, i have two horns" i said sarcastically.

"haa, parle (it's okay) you look beautiful with horns also, right sowmi" said sandhya, giving hi-fi to her, both are laughing at my expense. I gave them a glare.

"shut up, have breakfast, we need to leave for college" i said and started serving them.

"okay mahathalli,what is for breakfast?" said sowmi lifting her hands like surrendered. I said i made rava dosa.

"wow, you make yummy dosa's mythu, your future husband will be so lucky yaar" said sandhya. We all giggled having for breakfast.

We collected our bags."haa, mythu i forgot to tell you something " said sandhya.

"What my dear sandy..... ?". i asked folding my hands, i wore my college bag on my right shoulder.

"You are looking beautiful raa" .

"Yaaaa, are you planning to make a boyfriend or what? haa

"Yaaaa, are you planning to make a boyfriend or what? haa..?" said sowmi .

"haa haa maa bavagarini eppudu kalusthamo cheppu(when will me meet our jiju,tell na)" sandhya said laughing and both started running outside.

"You stupid fellows, wait " i started running behind them. They know i have no interest in making boyfriend. I don't want any distractions from my studies.Also i don't want to take advantage of my freedom given by my parents.

(but will she able to control her heart? in near future)

***********

Thanks,

Ignore if any mistakes

plz <vote> and <comment>

So guys...is my writing okay?plz let me know.