Chapter 5

-Ram Pov-

On the same day early morning on the other side of the world, means our DCP sir's world.

A beautiful summer morning. A person is working out in his gym area. It's his daily routine. Six feet tall, sweat covered body, mouth watering abs, his muscles are flexing whenever he is lifting his dumbbells. His aura around him is always filled with confidence.

In mean while his phone rings disturbing him and he lifts the call.

"Hello Mr DCP Ramachandra gaaru.." said the dramatic voice from other side.

"Shut up, Why did you call me?" i said cursing himself that why did he lifted his call.

"What Chandu how can you rude to your sweet friend that to early in the morning? that's not good for your health." said his friend.

"Sravan my buddy...if you don't tell me purpose of your call then you know what can i do to you, i'll leave it for your imagination." i said last part in threatening voice.

Sravan kumar is his childhood friend.They both wanted to be police officers, it's their dream and They made it come true.They always been each other's back. But sravan is more jovial and dramatic.They went to same academy for training but they got their posting in different places,not for sravan but for chandu his 1st posting is in benguluru where as sravan got in Hyderabad itself.

"okay okay chandu..why so hype in the early morning man, You better learn how to speak sweetly, naturally your's normal voice is enough to scare us, What about my Vadina(sis-in-law) man..,how will she cope up with you man.." said sravan.

"And who is your Vadina?"

"Ofcourse your Wife chandu."

"You..stop it come to the matter"

"Okay,on the serious note.We have emergency meeting with IG and DIG sir post lunch time."

"Okay,i'll be there,bye". i cut the call.

I left gym ,went to my room ,got ready for the day and went downstairs, there his beautiful amma is setting their dining table. I went there greeted my amma.

"Good morning amma, where is nanna?"

"Good morning chandu, your nanna.." she stopped her sentence when saw her husband making his way towards dining hall, "is here". she said. I greeted my nanna,Amma served us breakfast.

"Chandu..?"

"haa(yes) amma".

"If you are not busy will you drop me to the temple. I know you always be busy but today your father have to leave early so will you drop me there?" she said hesitatingly. Because i don't like going to temple, it's not like am an atheist but i don't go to temples and all.

"Okay maa, don't hesitate to ask anything, am your son naa just order me. I'll be very happy to obey." i said to my maa. Though i got used to rude and lived tough life being the police but i always respect my parents.