EPILOGUE

After 2 months....

Telugu rituals are very very long one's......so i'll cut short them.

Ram was sitting in the mandap performing the rituals chanting by the priest. The entire hall was bustling with noises, music.

Aunties are grouped together discussing 'National News' [hahaha], Children are running here and there.

Krishna and Suresh are welcoming the guests. Radhika ram's mom sat at the mandap, Roshini, looking beautiful in saree... is sitting behind her brother, being a helping hand their.

But a soul from the entire hall is craving for someone. It's been nearly a week they haven't seen each other. He badly wants to see her.

The priest asked to bring the bride. Ram's eyes sparkled with eagerness. His amma nodded his head went from there to bring mythili.

 His amma nodded his head went from there to bring mythili

On the other side bride's room...

Mythili was sitting on the chair. She was looking heavenly stunning as Ram's bride. She is feeling very nervous inside. Though she thought about their marriage but not this quickly, within 2 months of their talk with her father. This Muhurtham was fixed as it was very very auspicious.

Ram's happiness has no bound when he listened the date.

"Mythu..." called her friend Sandhya.

"Uh.."

"What are you thinking? I called you like two times. Are you ok?"

"Yeah...little nervous i think." answered mythili.

"It's okay. It happens. Take a long breathe and be cool." mythili nodded her head.

"Look, sandhya. I thought i am the first person to get married in our gang but our mythu snatched my place. See...how eager she is to go with DCP sir...." said sowmya making mythili smile.

Vasu's eyes filled with happy tears looking at her daughter. Meanwhile Ram's mom came inside and informed pandit was calling mythili.

Mythili came outside with her friends tagging along. She stood in front of her father who was looking at her with teary eyes, he came near her patted her head loving taking her to the mandap.

A small pardha was made between them, mythili sat opposite to him. They were facing each other.

Her parents washed the feet of Ram as a kanyadhaan ritual.

Then priest asked to keep Jeelakara bellam on each other head from top of the pardha.

[jeelakarabellam= the paste of cumin seeds+jaggery on the beetle leaf]

They removed the pardha between. Both looked at each other. Their eyes clashed.Something was strangely transpired between. Like they were looking each other for the first time. That was beautiful feeling altogether. Their hearts were dancing with happiness, they can see it in each other's eyes.