Chapter 37

"What should I do then?" said mythili.

"REMOVE it"

***********

Plz...Ignore if there are any mistakes __/\__

Mythili's sleep and tiredness took a flight and went on vacation leaving her wide eyes looking at Ram shockingly.

Did she heard him correctly. Mythili thought. No..I think am really struck at previous make out so am not able to understand him i think, but thinking about it still feels shivers in her nervous.

Mythili gulped and blinked her eyes cutely, and whispered "Entiii?"(What?). Silently praying inside it should not be true what she was thinking.

Ram hovered over her, came face to face with her. "Remove it." he said again.

"DCP sir?, What are you saying?"

Ram sighed and said "Mythili, it's disturbing my sleep. Please I want to sleep peacefully for some time. It's been days since i have a good sleep. Understand maa."

Devuda..enti iyana ila adugutunnaru. Actually, the blouse was padded one. If she remove it then..........Govinda.

Mythili turned Red, listening to his pleading. But how can She?.

"Plz...Should I help you?" said Ram.

Mythili looked at him, shockingly, "Chi..." she beat his chest and hide her face inside his broad chest only. "Meeku siggu ledhu." mumbled mythili.

Suddenly, ram got up from her and stood beside her near the bed. Mythili looked at frowning. What he is gonna do now?

Ram lifted her in his arms. "DCP sir, em chestunnaru meeru.(what you are doing?)" squealed mythili.

Devuda...iyana nijangaane cheppinantha pani cheselaa unnare.

(God, will he do, what he just said now?)

He made stand inside his closet and looked at her intensely.

"As much as I appreciate you wearing a saree, of course it was treat to my eyes, but it should be removed for now." said Ram.

Horrified at his words. Mythili immediately kept her one hand on her cross manner and other held her saree tightly. Like she saving herself from his looks and words.

"DCP sir...? "

Ram came towards her and caged her between him and his clothes rack. Mythili's heart beat skyrocketed like our CHANDRAYAN -3.

He slowly raised his hand, like painfully in a slow motion, mythili gulped looking at advancing hand towards her saree pallu. When his hand reached near to chest. She tightly closed her eyes.

After sometime she didn't feel his touch nor his warmth. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, who was standing 2 steps away from her, with amused smile on his face.

Mythili frowned looking at him, was she disappointed? HELL no.......She thought. Then she looked at his hands which forwarded in front of her.

Mythili looked at his hand then at him.

"Take this, wear them and come out. I'll be waiting outside." said Ram and placed his clothes in her hand and went outside. Leaving a flabbergasted mythili inside.

What happened just now? She asked herself taking a deep breath.

Did I took his words in another GEOMENTRY, TRIGNOMRENTRY or in some other ANGLE . Or He was PLAYING with the words. Or being his girlfriend, am I also thinking naughty things like him.?. GOD...he is really spoiling me.