Chapter 29

Long chapter a head..... late compensation.

*****

"Sur.....prise." Mythili very excitedly shouting the 'sur' but she whispered the later word 'prise.

She was looking at the person shockingly. Other side person also equally shocked looking at her.

********

Mythili stood there looking at the person with open mouth. Mythili was literally clueless looking at the person in front of her.

There stood a young girl on the other side of the door. She looking at her cutely with frown on her face. I have seen the same frown on DCP sir's face n number of times. She has a same dark black eyes, has similarly striking features of Ram's. I think she is his sister.

I think am gone now.

"Hello..." she said waving her hands in front of my face, breaking my thoughts.

"Hello.. Who are you? Whom do you want?" asked that young lady listening to mythili's surprise word.

"Umm.." Oh god what should I answer now.

neekilanti surprises ivvatam avasarama mythu, ni mohaniki. Ippudem chepdham thanaki. thought mythili. ( why did I planned this surprise? oh god..what should I tell her now?).

"Roshini..." a person shouted from inside, I think it's her name.

"Ha..Sravan annaya." she said looking inside replying to the voice inside.

katham....na pani ipoyindhi.(am gone) thought mythili crying inside her head. Banging her head on imaginary wall inside her head. Sravan was also here.

"What is took you so long to see who is at the door?." he said and came near the door, and looked at mythili. He was surprised seeing her here.

Mythili smiled embarrassingly looking at him.

"Annaya, I was just asking her the details, I think she came to the wrong address." said roshini.

Sravan face palmed himself and looked at mythili.

"Come inside Mythili." Sravan invited her inside.

"Oh, you know each other already." said Roshini and followed them inside.

Sravan asked Mythili to take her seat. Mythili sat on the sofa.

Roshini sat opposite to her beside her Sravan took his seat and Roshini was observing her keenly. Making mythili nervous.

What an awkward situation I landed myself into thought mythu.

"Hii..am Roshini. Am Ramachandra annaya's (brother's) little sister. Am studying 1st year MBBS in xyz college." said roshini excitedly introducing her herself. I think she is very socially active person.

"hello..Am Mythili." I replied trying to smile at her.

"Nice name...You look beautiful." said roshini bluntly on her face.

Mythili looked at her with surprised face, redness adoring her cheeks.

"umm...thanks..?" said mythili .

Sravan smacked roshini's head. Roshini glared at him rubbing her head.

"Sorry, mythili..if she made you uncomfortable. She is like this only very straight and active girl." said Sravan.

Ahh..like annaya like chelli, (like brother, like sister)where will the traits go. thought mythili. She simply nodded her head.

Mythili was looking around trying to her man, but he was nowhere to be seen.